2 colors available

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Amazing. Smells like Christmas and sugar cookies and it's super moisturizing. One of the most comforting scents. It might be only sold during the holidays definitely sock up! I know I will. It's small so it fits perfectly in your bag, and as for price I don't believe it costs too much but there's always a promotion at bath and body works so you might be able to knock 3 dollars off.
Cherish H.
Cherish H.
I use this product every day. I work with the public and constantly sanitize/wash my hands, this product saves me from having rough, damaged skin. The scent is pleasant, not over whelming, a careful balance when it comes to vanilla. The formula is thick enough to use nightly in a mask fashion but gentle enough to use multiple times a day. Definetly a staple product for me.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Victor, NY
This stuff smells amazing!! It glides on super smooth and is extremely moisturizing. The contents of the package last for a long time and I use it every night. I would recommend this to literally everyone!! I'm not a huge lotion person because I don't like when it leaves a film on my hands but I am obsessed with this!
Christy S.
Christy S.
Allons, TN
Warm Vanilla Sugar Shea Cashmere Hand Cream by Bath and Body works is a daily must have!!! IT leaves skin feeling so smooth, is gentle on the skin, and the aroma is to die for! It doesn't cost that much and I buy it over and over again. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to try a great thing!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Growing up this scent was always my favorite! I think over the years the formula has changed but for the better! I find it more moisturizing and has an even better scent than before! I like how creamy and silky the lotion feels on my hands and body. I would recommend this product to all of my friends!
Katy S.
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
I got the Warm Vanilla sugar one and I love it! The smell is not too strong and it smells so nice! I need it because my hands get dry during the winter and this lotion will be perfect to have it in the purse and use it every time I need! The packaging is absolutely gorgeous also! It cost me $6.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this cream during the winter because it's a very rich but soft fragments. This handcream is very nice and it makes my skin feel very soft. I wish they made a figure formula because it has made my skin very hydrated and I feel like if there was formula it would be even better.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Bath and Body Works warm vanilla sugar hand cream is my preferred hand cream. It is nourishing and it absorbs quickly in to the skin. I also really love this scent it is my favorite. I have these in the travel size in my purse, diaper bag and next to my bed. Can't be with out one.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Chattanooga, TN
Been buying this since I was 15 and I'll never stop. My favorite scent B&BW has EVER put out. When they stopped making it for a year a while back I was heart broken. But as soon as they brought it back I stocked up. Can't love without it. Would 100% recommend.
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
Muskegon, MI
This is pure YUM in a bottle!!! My husband says that it should be illegal for other women to wear warm vanilla sugar out in public because it smells so good on me. It is a little pricey but with sales and coupons it is frequently find for a very good price.