BY BATH & BODY WORKS #14 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately!

Fragrance

An addictive swirl of rich, creamy vanilla sprinkled with sparkling sugar

Kimberly P.
Smells great, easily portable, shareable and not a super strong scent that would disturb anyone around you or even yourself. $1.75 each is a little pricy for 1 FL oz but that's ok 😂 Bath & Body Works® WARM VANILLA SUGAR PocketBac Hand Sanitizers #bathandbodyworks #warmvanillasugar
Carrie H.
Tampa, FL
I am obsessed with Bath & Body works products. I tend to have 10-15 at my desk for everyone to use in all different scents. The warm vanilla sugar is a classic scent and one of my favorites. The very first Bath & Body Works products I ever got was the warm vanilla sugar body wash and lotion. I've been hooked every since.
Taylor H.
My job as a Care Coordinator means that I come in contact with a lot of germs. I do home visits, hospital visits, and visits at doctor’s offices. These are affordable, especially when you catch them on sale, smell amazing compared to regular hand sanitizer, and are super portable.
Caron W.
Columbus, OH
This is so incredibly strong and warm! I absolutely love this scent, and the pocket back makes it easier to sanitize while remaining more vanilla and winter scented, than too much alcohol smells. Overall, would recommend because it smells awesome, but travels easily as well.
Sharshalia A.
Duncanville, TX
Great smell I love all of them but my favorite is black cherry I love it they’re like $2.50 they work I don’t mind buying them yes they’re very affordable not expensive at all yes I would recommend them to people of all ages especially school kids
Jamie C.
Whitley City , KY
It smells like vanilla extract. A very warm clean smell. It makes me feel like i am cooking a cake or a batch of warm cupcakes.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants a clean warm smell that lingers for a while

Deborah S.
Columbus, OH
This bath and body works worm vanella hand sanitizer it smells awesome and make sure hands fell soft And smooth NA also cleans your hands from germs in bath and body works products are awsome I recommend bath and body works to anybody
Michelle M.
These anti-bacterial pocketbacs are so handy and easy to use! I keep them in my purse, the car, around the house, etc. You never know what's on the surfaces that you touch throughout the day, so it's nice to have these with you so you can quickly clean and freshen your hands. Warm Vanilla Sugar smells so good! Sweet, but not overbearing. Because I've had so many WVS products through the years, this scent brings back plenty of happy memories.
Shelby C.
Nashville, TN
Perfect to keep in your purse or car. I have several of these and the compact size make it so easy to grab and use when hand washing it not an option. Definitely worth a try! So many scents make them great for everyone!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® WARM VANILLA SUGAR PocketBac Hand Sanitizers