BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our skin-softening hand sanitizer kills 99.9% of most common germs, while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned when you're on-the-go. Don't forget to add a cute holder, sold separately!

Fragrance

An addictive swirl of rich, creamy vanilla sprinkled with sparkling sugar

Michelle M.
These anti-bacterial pocketbacs are so handy and easy to use! I keep them in my purse, the car, around the house, etc. You never know what's on the surfaces that you touch throughout the day, so it's nice to have these with you so you can quickly clean and freshen your hands. Warm Vanilla Sugar smells so good! Sweet, but not overbearing. Because I've had so many WVS products through the years, this scent brings back plenty of happy memories.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® WARM VANILLA SUGAR PocketBac Hand Sanitizers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® WARM VANILLA SUGAR PocketBac Hand Sanitizers
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
This smells sooooo good. It foams up nicely and leaves my hands clean and smelling good. Some soaps leave my hands feeling so dry but this one does not. I buy them when there is a sale, usually buy 2 get 1 free.
Ciara O.
Corona, Ca
Bath and body works pocket anti bacterial gels are my favorite out of any I've tried. They always have great deals on them and sell the cutest accessories for them. They recently changed the packaging to a more modern bottle. All of their scents are amazing. My favorite is Beautiful day, sweet pea, and eucalyptus spearmint. Some have beads and others have glitter. Perfect for on the go. I have them in my home, in my purse, in my car at my work. What I love about them is they don't take a long time to dry. Your skin instantly absorbs it. The scent is a little strong when first applied but eases in minutes. Like I said my absolute favorite hand sanitizer ever.
Morgan D.
Corvallis, OR
I love this hand sanitizer because I hate the usual smell that these sort of anti-bacterial products have, which is that heavy rubbing alcohol scent. This actually just smells like vanilla and it's amazing. It is a super strong smell and when you put it on, everyone in the room notices (This is why it lost a star). But if you don't care about that, then great ! Super small, cute, portable, and easy to use. I just keep it in my back pack and then I have the Christmas scented Red Velvet Cupcake one that I keep in my purse. Awesome addition for cleanliness.
Samantha L.
Mechanicsville, VA
I love these Pocketbac hand sanitizers. Whenever the bathroom sinks are crowded I will just whip out whatever scent I have on me and use it right then and there! I use it just about once a day if not more. I would definitely recommend this scent to others because it is great in that it is light and fresh but smells warm, just as the title suggests. The two things I don't mind spending a little more money on from B&B works is definitely their Hand Sanitizers and Foaming Hand Soaps.
Esther C.
The scent of this hand sanitizer is overpowering. Do not purchase this product if you are sensitive to smells. The general scent from the bottle is pleasant, but is like a kick in the nose when used directly on one's hands.

Also, anti-bacterial beads are a minus in my book, as this contributes to the development of bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics.

I wouldn't purchase this product again. Instead, scent-less sanitizer for me, and warm vanilla sugar body spray!
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Warm Vanilla Sugar is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. It's creamy blend of brown sugar and vanilla is must-have for anyone who enjoys vanilla scents. The hand sanitizer itself has a very strong scent that can be smelt across the room when used. It also is a moisturizing hand sanitizer and doesn't dry out your skin like other brands. Bath and Body Works is the go to place for all of your body care needs.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
I always like to keep hand sanitizers on me everywhere I go. I only use the Bath and Body works brand because I love the variety of scents and the deals you can get when buying more than one. I usually buy them when there is a promotion! This scent is a classic that is a nice spice of vanilla. The scent is not too strong, but you will still want to keep smelling your hands for a while. These anti bacterial pocketbacs are my absolute favorite!