Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashBath & Body Works
Warm Vanilla Sugar Moisturizing Body Wash

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Moisturizing Body Wash

by Bath & Body Works

A cozy, enveloping, irresistible blend of vanilla, white orchid & sparkling sugar in our incredibly creamy body wash

has anybody tried the body butter version of this?
Is it a good product?
Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Moisturizing Body Wash!
Olivia S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Olivia S.
I was given this product as a gift. Let me tell you this stuff smells amazing. I love that it has a thick texture. I hate runny body washes. It lathers welland gets me feeling clean. I would recommend to others most definitely.
Dana S.
Darlington, SC
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Dana S.
This smells super yummy! It's also very moisturizing. I plan on repurchasing in the future for sure! However, I only buy them during their sales! I love a good deal.
Sarah T.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this scent. Its one of the original scents tha tI hope never goes away. I hate when they discontinue a product. It smells great, washes off without leaving a residue. Its gentle enough to not irritate sensitive skin. Highly reccommend
Topanga O.
I’m personally not a very big fan of this product. It’s a good size bottle for the price, (10 FL OZ for $13.50) but doesn’t work well for me. The scent is amazing, though. In conclusion, I would not recommend this product.
Morgan Z.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Smells amazing, keeps my skin moisturized and the scent lasts a while. The scent is also very comforting and not too strong.
Samantha L.
Provo, UT
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.
C L.
Livingston, NJ
i love this body wash! i used to use it everyday but now i ran out but im going to buy it again soon! It is so moisturizing and i feel very clean after i use it! It is very affordable beacause you can get 1-2 months use out of it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Samantha M.
Milwaukee
i like the way this lathers up super well and the thicker, obviously creamy texture of the product. it does help to moisturized some but i still apply lotion after a shower, would recommend and will purchase again!
Allison R.
Shawnee, OK
Smells so good! I love the way it makes my entire house smell after a shower. It lingers and lasts all day.
carolyn K.
Lincoln, NE
I loved the smell of this and the creaminess of the formula! The smell may not have lasted long but the moisturizing part of it did! Use it every morning. Score work!