BY BATH & BODY WORKS

With instant moisture after every shower, our incredibly moisturizing body wash is made with conditioning shea butter, cocoa butter & coconut oil to gently cleanse with luxurious lather to leave skin feeling nourished and pampered.

A cozy, irresistible scent of Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, Fresh Jasmine & Creamy Sandalwood.

• Is it a good product?6 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?2 Answers
  • What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too st...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "Love this scent soft mmm, deli ious!. hightly recommend. Vsey veey moisturizing. " in 7 reviews
Laura W.
The smell makes it 5 stars all by itself. This wash has the right amount of suds. My skin is washed clean and moisturized.
I think this is affordable if you buy it with one of their wonderful sales. Plan ahead and buy them when they are three for three.
Lacey W.
Oklahoma City
I absolutely love this and will definitely be repurchasing. The cream is so, so soft and smells delicious. The fragrance is warm and subtle yet noticeable. I haven’t used my Japanese Cherry Blossom creamy body wash but I’m sure I’ll love it the same.
Elizabeth T.
Amarillo, TX
I love this B&BW body wash! I love the warm vanilla scent. It smells amazing and Works very well! My whole family know that i love this scent so they buy me bath bombs and the bubble bath and the body wash for christmas every year. I would reccomend this to any ladies that love the smell of vanilla!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Although this is an OG B&BW scent, it is still one of my absolute favorites. This is especially one I enjoy using in the shower. It leaves my skin feeling polished and nourished without being oily or greasy. I always have a stash of this in my bathroom. I will continue using it and pray that this is NEVER discontinued!
Tiffany D.
Mount Vernon, WA
I've been obsessed with this scent for years. No matter what else I get at Bath and Bodyworks, I always buy something from the Warm Vanilla collection. This is my most recent purchase. I love the texture, that it's not drying, and of course, the scent!
Christel S.
Lynnwood, WA
This is my favorite bath and body Works scent! It smells so light and warm! The body wash is nice and creamy and the smell lasts a really long time! Love these body washes so much because they make my skin so soft
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsville, IN
If you want to feel super pampered reach for this item. It's rich, smells decadent, and leaves your skin baby soft and hydrated. It can be a little pricey for an everyday body wash but it's a nice treat now and then.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
I absolutely LOVE this body wash! It leaves the sweetest most delicious vanilla scent on my skin. My skin stays moisturized after using and stays hydrated throughout the day. I highly recommend this body wash, it's amazing!
Serena H.
One of my favorite body washes from bath and body works!  The warm vanilla sugar reminds me of being in a bakery that is full of wonderful sugar cookies.  On top of it the lather of the body wash is nice and thick.  Would definitely buy this over and over again!!
Dear N.
I'm not usually a fan of any product with vanilla but I got caught in the packaging and after smelling it in the store I decided to give it try and was so pleasantly surprised.   This body wash left my skin feeling so soft and the scent lasted for a hours on my body.
Andrea O.
Saint Catharines
Is it a good product?
Yvette T.
What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and does it last long?
MONIQUE T.
MIAMI, FL
How long does this sent last
ericka w.
Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?