Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Warm Vanilla Sugar Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

An addictive swirl of creamy vanilla & sparkling sugar crystals in our luxurious foaming soap

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Gentle Foaming Hand Soap ? Is this a good scent or not? Should I buy it online or in store?
How strong is the scent?
Is this product worth it?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!
Kadence F.
Odem, TX
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kadence F.
i always try and get the [product:bath-&-body-works-warm-vanilla-sugar-gentle-foaming-hand-soap]s when they have a sale because they work so well! I wouldnt change this product one bit, it’s a staple for my bathroom and they’re so affordable
Heather C.
Catlettsburg, KY
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Heather C.
This is the ONLY hand soap I will use, since I was introduced to it. It’s for that foam & the luxurious scents. I’m not quite sure why, but it just feels so much better on your hands when you wash with this soap. Not to mention the scents, it leaves your hands smelling phenomenal and not over dried. Heck yes, I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone! It cost around $4.50 a soap bottle but it’s worth it! I included a picture, you can say I’m addicted to it! [product:bath-&-body-works-warm-vanilla-sugar-gentle-foaming-hand-soap]
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Bath & Body Works has some of the best smelling hand soap. The gentle foaming is best for me because it is gentle on the skin. I like that it foams into your hand because lathering is already started and the soap is easy to get off.
Cris K.
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Cris K.
One of my favorite hand soaps from bath and body works. Nice scent, not too strong. Lathers nicely. Its a foam. No improvements needed. Will always buy more. I stock up when they have sales, which makes it more affordable.
Myesha R.
Washington, NC
I love there foam soap. This isn’t one of my favorite scents but I do like it. 😊 i just wish the vanilla smell was more stronger .
Ariel E.
Eugene, OR
Wow I absolutely love this product, my favorite kind of hand soap is foaming hand soap. It makes your hands super soft and has the most potent smell of vanilla it makes you feel happy.
Jennifer T.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is hands down my favorite soap! First, it smells AMAZING. Seriously, it is almost calming by the way it smells. Unlike other soap products, bath and body works foaming soap leaves your hands smelling amazing even hours after you wash your hands. I can't get enough of this stuff!
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Vartine N.
It smells just like vanilla and sugar! It’s been my favorite since I was young! I used to buy warm vanilla sugar, cucumber melon and sweet pea! It got coconut oil in it. I love the way they all smell but this one was my all time favorite! Glad to see they got it back!
Andrea G.
Breda, IA
I LOVED THIS PRODUCT. First, i would like to say that I usually never give any product a five star review unless it is exceptional. And this, my friends is exceptional. I love this germ-x because of its home-y smell. PROS: -smells good -cute bottle -receives compliments -has anti-bacterial properties CONS: -nothing??? this product is amazing.
Maryann J.
Holiday, FL
Nice scent and silkie . Like the pump bottle easy to use and it lasts a long time. You can empty the whole bottle too.