Bath & Body Works® WARM VANILLA SUGAR Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe, a splash of coconut oil and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Fragrance

An addictive swirl of rich, creamy vanilla sprinkled with sparkling sugar

Is this product worth it?
Is it good for dry hands?
Does it smell good?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® WARM VANILLA SUGAR Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!
APEX, NC
Bath and Body’s foaming soaps are my absolute favorite. They lather so nicely and last quite a long time. The scents are light and pleasing without overpowering you. They also have a variety of scents for every time of year and every person is sure to find one that they love! My favorite is the Warm Vanilla Sugar because it is always in season and is just sweet enough to not overpower me. They also are great for scrubbing off dirt and grime from whatever activities you encounter. I love these soaps! [product:bath-&-body-works-warm-vanilla-sugar-gentle-foaming-hand-soap][product:bath-&-body-works-peach-bellini-gentle-foaming-hand-soap]
I love Bath & Body Works hand soaps!! They always have an amazing smell and make your hands feel squeaky clean without being dried out. I stock up on these because they are my favorite, my moms, and my grandmas favorite hand soaps. We all three have at least one bottle at each sink in our homes. And they are very gentle I have even used mine as a face wash because I forgot it when going to my grandmas and it worked pretty good, I mean I don’t recommend it as face wash by any means but it didn’t break me out at all so that was good. I highly recommend these hand soaps for everyone
I am obsessed with bath and body works and probably need to go to some kind of bath and body works anonymous addiction meeting because I just love everything! This hand soap is literally heavenly! 1-2 pumps is all you need to get your hands thoroughly clean, the scents are absolutely incredible, and they last a long time! I always keep a stockpile of hand soaps, candles, wallflower, body wash, and body cream 😂 yes I have a problem and I am proud of it because these products are heavenly! BEWARE you will become addicted
I love bath and body works products. They always have the best scents at affordable prices. This profits in particular is one of my favorites because of the scent & the way it foams. I prefer foaming soaps because I feel like they do a better job at with cleaning. The smell of the warm vanilla as you lather it in between your hands will make your mouth water it’s so yummy! This soap doesn’t dry out my hands and leave me feeling stripped. It leaves me with hydrated & clean skin.
Newburgh, IN
I really love the Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap. It is the only type of soap I purchase to have at the sinks in my house. I’ve tried many different scents and while Warm Vanilla Sugar smells good, it is not my favorite. I do love the feel of the foaming soap and it does clean your hands, but this is just not my personal favorite scent. I would still recommend this one to others because it feels great, works well and still has a pleasant scent!
Overland Park, KS
I love bath and body works just as much as the next person... however... not a fan of their foaming soaps. Seems to me they are more interested in filling it with perfumes that are not particularly the smell stated. Always a funky after smell... almost like they take left over scents from other products and put it into the foaming soaps... never feel like my hands are truly even clean after using. Pro: cost effective and good packaging.
Saint Amant, LA
You want to know how good these are?  My husband even remarked at how clean and nicely scented it was!  And he NEVER notices stuff like that.  You really can't go wrong with these hand soaps, good price and scent, and they clean and moisturize your hands at the same time.  Highly recommend to anyone, I mean we all wash our hands why now enjoy it!  So many scents I'm sure you'll find your favorite.
columbus, ohio
Bath & Body Works® WARM VANILLA SUGAR Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Monica C.
I always have the foaming hand soap in the kitchen and the bathroom. They always leave my hands clean, soft, and smelling nice. I usually buy them when there’s a sale... like today! They are on sale for only $2.95 each! That’s less expensive than most soaps you can buy at Walmart.
Roselle , IL
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is a really amazing hand soap these make great gifts for house warming gifts I would improve these by making them maybe in a double or triple pack and reducing the price a little I know there’s always a sale running I know this is kind of high end for something that you will go through within a few days especially if you have a big family but they are so nice and moisturizing and warm vanilla sugar is amazing
Frederick, MD
The foaming soaps at bath & body works are my favorite! They smell great and the scent lasts a long while. I love the foam ones because it is easy to spread the soap in your hands, and they last a really long time! Much longer than regulate soap. Warm vanilla sugar is one of my favorite scents but I have a bunch of different scents in my closet right now as back up. I always stock up when they have a big sale.