BY BATH & BODY WORKS #46 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how...3 Answers
  • What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bat...2 Answers
  • What does this fragrance smell like?3 Answers
Sarah M.
I really like this scent. I think it’s very classic but still smells so good ! You really can’t go wrong with it. I love how big the bottle is, it lasts for a really long time. I feel like this scent isn’t very long lasting. It’s very strong at first but disappears into nothing. I’ve only used about a third of the product and it’s already having trouble spraying so I’m worried about how it’ll spray when I use up more
Mariah A.
I've bought this fragrance before. The packaging itself is gorgeous. For its value i say it is worth it. The warm vanilla sugar scent is the best part, it remindes me of a Winter and Fall mixed together type of season. Its like warming. I recommend it to anyone that are debating if they should or should not get it.
Kathy W.
Iola , KS
This is one of mine and my girls favorites! I give it to them for Christmas every yr. This fragrance seems to last longer than most scents. We buy it from Bath and Body Works almost every time they have a good sale. I not only recommend it, I give it as gifts as often as I can. #giftcrush #bathandbodyworks #smellssogood Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist
Sammie N.
The Colony, TX
I looove the smell of vanilla, and this fragrance mist is the perfect amount of vanilla. You only need a couple of spritzes and the scent is not too overpowering yet strong enough to last all day.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
If you love vanilla scents, you will love this mist! It smells absolutely amazing! It’s long lasting and great to gift for the upcoming holidays! I ordered mine online just to try it out, because I am obsessed with anything vanilla! I definitely didn’t regret that purchase. It’s hands down, the best scent I had gotten from bath and body works.
Shannon A.
Harvest, AL
I like the vanilla sent. It’s a classic for me. The price is a bit much for something that doesn’t last too long. Bath and body works always has something new to try though.
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
This smells soo good!This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works!I love vanilla scents so I really like this one.I'm almost done with mine.Its affordable and long lasting!I think its worth paying $14 for this.I wear this almost everyday.I reccomend this I you really like vanilla scents
Lela V.
Baldwinsville, NY
Ugh I love the smell of this 😍 the best, long lasting I can smell it on myself all day, i paid $7 on sale for this and I don’t the regular price but you do get a lot of product. I bought it at bath and body works of course. It’s a sweet vanilla smell it’s amazing. 😍
Bethany C.
Denton
I have been using this scent for the last 5 years consecutively. Idk if my friends and family are tired of it but I don’t care either because I think it’s wonderful! Not too heavy or “perfume-y”, exactly the way I want to smell every day of my life.
Megan P.
Lockport, NY
I wear this scent pretty much everyday and absolutely love it. The packaging is very cute, and the scent is not overly strong. It's very light and warm, and overall this product is a great value.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
What’s your favorite winter scent? Mine happens to be Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist