BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• What does this fragrance smell like?3 Answers
Julia S.
Julia S.
Seattle, WA
I was never really one to have a perfume/fragrance before I came to college, but I decided that I wanted a smell that was ME. Bath & Body Works has a billion scents so I went through quite a few before I came across this one, and the minute I smelled it, I knew it was me. It's sweet and somehow, like its name suggests, it gives off a warm scent. I love it-- it's the perfect mix between girly but also quite womanly/warm. Highly recommend! I even have the body lotions/creams to go along with this mist.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Well, sorry to tell you that there is no way to buy perfumes and Bath and Body Works in Spain . It is a chain US , Yves Rocher style or something. Well, not because they are supposedly natural , organic products , etc. but because it is a chain of body products and perfumes that is in many US cities .
They have pretty good price for what I have read, and are welcome. Nothing fancy , but are very successful for their money.
Moreover they take many perfumes every year.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Bath and body works like always is super cheap when you buy things on sale, especially on the holidays! Then you can get gifts and a little something for yourself while you're there! I got this perfume as a gift and personally it wasn't my favorite scent because it didn't have a lot to it. It's very mild, but I guess if you're sensitive to smells, this stuff would be great for you!
April C.
April C.
Graham, TX
This is definitely a favorite from Bath and Bodyworks Vincent never gets old it's suitable for any time of the year girls and women of all ages it gives a very subtle smell without being too strong a large bottle of it lasts a long even for me and I use it daily you definitely get your moneys worth with this product I always get several compliments when wearing this
Kelsie L.
Kelsie L.
Saint Louis, MO
Honestly, I am not a big fan of this scent, or anything at Bath and Body Works. But this spray has another purpose that makes it worth the purchase. It acts as a big spray as bugs are deterred by the vanilla scent. Granted, it doesn't work quite as well as regular bug spray. But it smells significantly better!
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Olympia, WA
This smells so good! I bought this thinking that i might not use it that much and i don't actually use it that much because it is a little to sweet of a smell to wear every day. I use this a lot as an air freshener and it does work. The scent lasts a long time! I will probably buy this again!
Angela A.
Angela A.
Kenosha, WI
I love this product! It is my go to body spray because of its wonderful aroma! This product Is a is a great value for the price I paid. The scent lasts for many hours. I bought this product during the Bath and Body Works Semi- annual sale. I would recommend this product to friends and family!
Fallon J.
Fallon J.
I've been in love with Warm Vanilla Sugar for years. It's my favorite scent from Bath And Body Works. It's gently sweet without smelling like a dessert. This will always be my go to fragrance. It's great to wear in the house right after a refreshing shower or for a night out on the town.
Kara Rose M.
Kara Rose M.
My absolute favorite Bath and Body Works fragrance! It's scent is so, so sweet and sugary like a cupcake, which is really my favorite type of scent- though maybe it makes me more hungry throughout the day (not for those trying to lose weight LOL!) Lasts for a good 6-8 hours.
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Saint Paul, MN
I love both this brand and the scent. It's such a warm, sweet and feminine smell to it. I purchased this item from the Bath and Bodyworks store. I've never had an issue with the pump or bottle. I would recommend this scent and all the other items with this particular scent.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.