Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

A cozy, enveloping, irresistible blend of vanilla, white orchid & sparkling sugar in our irresistible, long-lasting mist

Should get it?
Is this a sweet vanilla scent or is it a strong vanilla scent?
Could you plz send me a sample to try out .. ty
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist!
Maria C.
Leander, TX
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Maria C.
I bought these colognes at Christmas and I love them. Their scent stays with you throughout the day and they always ask me what perfume I use[product:bath-&-body-works-warm-vanilla-sugar-fine-fragrance-mist]
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Amaya M.
This is definitely worth the pickup! If you are a Vanilla scent lover like me, you would definitely have this in you scent collection. It's not a perfume, but it certainly acts like one because a few sprays on my clothes and it lasts me the entire day and even a few days after that! It doesn't take a lot to get you smelling amazing! 💖
Oyku E.
Miami
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Oyku E.
I have been using this product for three years now and I am in love it. It smells amazing and it is also dermatologist tested and cruelty free. You can apply it to every part of your body and it stays on for so long.
Kourtney O.
Round Rock, TX
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kourtney O.
I think this scent holds a lot of nostalgia for us 90s kids! But seriously, this has been my go to body mist for YEARS and it never fails to get compliments. 🥰 I love vanilla and am not too crazy about sweet scents, but this one just does it right. It really is warm and inviting and I don’t think I’ll never NOT have it. Buy these when they’re on sale though, because they’re expensive at full price.
Mary L.
GooseCreek
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Mary L.
This smells sooooo good. It's not strong on the nose and it just smells lovely and warm and sweet. However it doesn't last all day but I do enjoy when I spray jt on because of how good it smells.
Kylie K.
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kylie K.
Best smelling perfume ever especially if you like vanilla smells or sweet smells it is the best and the fragrance stays on you for a long time
Zoe O.
Altoona
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Zoe O.
One of my favorite scents ever! As you can see I bought the big and the mini Christmas set! I love this scent it’s not too sweet smelling and I swear the big bottle lasts forever! I’ll be buying this scent until it’s discontinued(:
Emma A.
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Emma A.
I LOVE THIS SCENT! It is my absolutely favorite and always find myself reaching for it.
Giauna S.
louisville
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Giauna S.
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Giauna S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Product is amazing i love it so much gives a very nice sugar smell definitely recommend if you want to be smelling like brown suger but i wish the price was at least two dollars down maybe but overall good product.
Lynette M.
Rosamond , CA
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Lynette M.
Bought this for my daughter's 14 b day this month.her favorite scent..it's smells so yummy. Makes me crave sweets.it was on sale and priced just right.im gonna buy myself the same scent soon..it's a good sized product too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...