BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• What does this fragrance smell like?3 Answers
Kathy W.
Iola, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of mine and my girls favorites! I give it to them for Christmas every yr. This fragrance seems to last longer than most scents. We buy it from Bath and Body Works almost every time they have a good sale. I not only recommend it, I give it as gifts as often as I can. #giftcrush #bathandbodyworks #smellssogood Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Fine Fragrance Mist
Maddie G.
Youngsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells soo good!This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works!I love vanilla scents so I really like this one.I'm almost done with mine.Its affordable and long lasting!I think its worth paying $14 for this.I wear this almost everyday.I reccomend this I you really like vanilla scents
Terra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love vanilla scents, you will love this mist! It smells absolutely amazing! It’s long lasting and great to gift for the upcoming holidays! I ordered mine online just to try it out, because I am obsessed with anything vanilla! I definitely didn’t regret that purchase. It’s hands down, the best scent I had gotten from bath and body works.
Lela V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh I love the smell of this 😍 the best, long lasting I can smell it on myself all day, i paid $7 on sale for this and I don’t the regular price but you do get a lot of product. I bought it at bath and body works of course. It’s a sweet vanilla smell it’s amazing. 😍
Wynter M.
My favorite scent! I use this everyday even a little in my hair! Way better than sweet girly scents or old lady perfumes. I’ve gone through two so far and Bath and Body Works has done it again! Will use for as long as I can get it and smell like A vanilla-ful bakery.
Bethany C.
Denton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this scent for the last 5 years consecutively. Idk if my friends and family are tired of it but I don’t care either because I think it’s wonderful! Not too heavy or “perfume-y”, exactly the way I want to smell every day of my life.
Megan P.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear this scent pretty much everyday and absolutely love it. The packaging is very cute, and the scent is not overly strong. It's very light and warm, and overall this product is a great value.
Fallon J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been in love with Warm Vanilla Sugar for years. It's my favorite scent from Bath And Body Works. It's gently sweet without smelling like a dessert. This will always be my go to fragrance. It's great to wear in the house right after a refreshing shower or for a night out on the town.
Daisy S.
It smells sooooooo good!!! I would recommend it for anyone who likes perfumes that aren't too strong. It does not stay for a long time on so that is a con! But it is a calm beautiful scent for people like my mom who cannot breath around perfumes that are suffocating haha. Good perfume!!
connie P.
Logan, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love vanilla scent,you're love this warm vanilla sugar cologne.Sooo much to choose from at Bath&Body works.love variety of scents go here.they have alot.plus lotion,lip balm and many other things as well.few scents wish would come back,and one of those is forever sunshine.It smelled Awesome!!!
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Crystal P.
Smyrna, TN
I've seen this at bath and body work. I was wondering how long the smell would last during the day.