BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• Is it a good product?6 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?2 Answers
  • What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Wash
  • "Love this scent soft mmm, deli ious!. hightly recommend. Vsey veey moisturizing. " in 7 reviews
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I love using any Bath and Body shower gels. They smell amazing and make my skin feel amazing too. I would recommend!
Cheyenne K.
Clinton Township
NEVER BEEN SO SATISFIED. Mmmmmmmmmm, the way this lotion soaks in so nicely is amazing. Way ether than anything else.
Melissa T.
Piedmont, AL
Love the smell and that it makes your skin feel clean without being oily! Definitely something I keep on my shelves
Jenny T.
Very luxurious and pretty. Lathers perfect with lots of suds. The smell is amazing and perfect for any season.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Smells soooo good. Very nice light scent. ..is not overwhelming and smells great...I have the body cream to!!!
Rachel R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I love this because I love anything to do with sugar and the smell of vanilla it just makes my day complete.
Allison R.
Shawnee, OK
Smells so good! I love the way it makes my entire house smell after a shower. It lingers and lasts all day.
pauline b.
EXETER, CA
Its one of my classics and my daughters go to fall body spray, u will get tons of compliments wearing it.
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this scent. By far my favorite. Although I received the new Vanilla Bean. That one comes in second!
I lovee the smell of this spray. this is the only spray that i ever use & i always get compliments!
Andrea O.
Saint Catharines
Is it a good product?
Yvette T.
What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and does it last long?
MONIQUE T.
MIAMI, FL
How long does this sent last
ericka w.
Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?