BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• Is it a good product?6 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?2 Answers
  • What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Wash
  • "Love this scent soft mmm, deli ious!. hightly recommend. Vsey veey moisturizing. " in 7 reviews
Alyssa A.
I love this scent. It really smells amazing and it's one of my favorites. I really recommend this scent from bath and body works.
Kelsey H.
I use this every day. I love the scent and the effects it has on my sensative skin. Leaves it very soft and smelling amazing!
Moneek L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite scent from Bath & Body. I've tried everything they have for it and always get compliments when I wear it.
Chelsea S.
Morrow, OH
I really like this scent and it’s a great gift for anyone! It goes on smooth and keeps my skin hydrated and smelling great
Sahara D.
Greensburg, PA
Smells like a sugar cookie. When you put this on your skin, it makes it smooth and you smell like vanilla. Yummy. Love it.
maggie r.
Congers, NY
This is not very moisturizing and the scent is overpowering. For the price I expected something more hydrating and lush.
Mayler H.
Wilton, CT
I love this fragance, is my favorite, I have all collection. However all fragrance of bath and body Works are the best.
Brea B.
Zachary, LA
The smell is absolutely amazing and the price is affordable. I use this in the shower to do an all over body exfoliate.
Brandie R.
This is still my absolute favorite. it was the first scent I ever tried from bath and body works and its still my go to
jessica l.
The scent of this is so warm and amazing. Lathers up very well in the shower. The smell isn't too sweet which I like.
Andrea O.
Saint Catharines
Is it a good product?
Yvette T.
What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and does it last long?
MONIQUE T.
MIAMI, FL
How long does this sent last
ericka w.
Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?