BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• Is it a good product?6 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?2 Answers
  • What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and...3 Answers
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
I love the scent of vanilla and I love Bath & Body Works. The body wash is creamy and it hydrates my skin and keeps it feeling soft and supple.
ali w.
I absolutely love this lotion! it smells so good and is so creamy! the scent literally stays for a long time and it keeps your skin so moist!
Samantha G.
Indianapolis, IN
I enjoy this body cream to moisture my hands since I work in health care. The fact it doesn't leave a oily/greasy feeling behind is a bonus!!
McKayla P.
Saginaw, TX
I have had this a while and it is just super strong for me. I honestly forget that I have it but I will spray if needed. Not my favorite
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
Takes me back to my childhood! this was the first ever bath and body works scent I received for Christmas one year and I just love it!
Vina T.
Roanoke, VA
Smell really goodūüėćūüĎÖlike I spray this on everyday to school. It like a smooth smell not to strong but last the whole day which is goodūüĎĆūüŹľ
Tikeria H.
Love this collection wish they would send out his kind of voxbox the smell is amazing and the body wash is to die for. Must buy again
Littie G.
Canton, OH
Subtle but sweet fragrance that lasts and this is my favorite bath and body works perfume. I highly recommend anyone to use this set.
Jaiden B.
Absolutely my favorite body wash I've ever had. So sweet smelling and moisturizing. Such a great prize and lasts for such a long time
Alyssa A.
I love this scent. It really smells amazing and it's one of my favorites. I really recommend this scent from bath and body works.
Andrea O.
Saint Catharines
Is it a good product?
Yvette T.
What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and does it last long?
MONIQUE T.
MIAMI, FL
How long does this sent last
ericka w.
Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?