BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• Is it a good product?6 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?2 Answers
  • What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Wash
  • "Love this scent soft mmm, deli ious!. hightly recommend. Vsey veey moisturizing. " in 7 reviews
Melissa F.
This smells so great! I love nothing more than putting it on in my warm house on a cold winter night. It just smells so warm and cozy. The smell lasts a really long time which is great. I think everyone agrees this smells great.
BRITNEY S.
New Bedford , MA
This has got to be my favorite smell from Bath and body works. it literally smells like vanilla and sugar. I love the whole collection i have the lotion,body wash, and sparkle spray. The sparkle spray makes me feel glamorous when i wear it.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
Every year I stock up on this product for the new school year. It has a sweet scent of sweet vanilla. It's very moisturizing and I'm obsessed with this lotion! I even have the body lotion version. Everyone should give this a try I love this product!!!
Callie H.
3.5/5. I love the fragrance and overall idea of this body lotion, but it seems to leave my hands feeling greasy and drier than before. It's a good product for post-shaving lotion, but as an everyday staple I would have to pass.
Justina O.
This is the best smell ever! I use it every other day so I don't get tired but I don't think I could ever get tired. I also use the spray on my dogs to keep flies off of them outside
Olivia A.
This is a great sweet vanilla scent but what I really like about it is is that is isn't too sweet but it's like a fresh vanilla if that makes sense LOL sorry I'm bad at explaining scents but it's basically scented like heaven
Leslie D.
smells so good & after you shower the scent still stays on. brought it from the actuall bath and body works store. recommend this scent. makes a good gift also. i would definitely purchase again , full size ofc.
Samantha B.
Clinton Township, MI
I really like this sent and all of the products that it comes in. The lotion makes my skin soft and the perfume makes me smell nice. The fine fragrance mist sprays evenly on the body limb of your choice.
Adriana F.
Warm Vanilla Sugar was one of the first scents that I tried. The scent is perfect for Fall and Winter. The travel sized products are great to bring for a week long vacation.
Jessica S.
Love this scent from Bath and Body Works. It smells amazing, and lingers for a very long time after you shower. It's my husband's favorite scent for me to wear, as well.
Andrea O.
Saint Catharines
Is it a good product?
Yvette T.
What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and does it last long?
MONIQUE T.
MIAMI, FL
How long does this sent last
ericka w.
Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?