BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• Is it a good product?6 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?2 Answers
  • What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Wash
  • "Love this scent soft mmm, deli ious!. hightly recommend. Vsey veey moisturizing. " in 7 reviews
Desiree S.
This lotion is wonderfully creamy thick! It is so hydrating and long lasting. The scent is so phenomenal, be prepared for everyone to ask what the lotion is called and if they can try it.
Michelle E.
Shelby, OH
Love the scent of this product I only use this brand and it really keeps you moisturized. I use all of the products including the shower gel lotion and body spray
Raesha d.
Albuquerque, NM
I love love love this product! This is one of my all time favorite scents from Bath & Body Works and this body wash has that same great scent and lathers up really nicely.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
My favorite scent at bath and body works! I own everything in the collection. I love the scent and how strong it is. The scent stays pretty strong throughout the day, especially if I spray it in my hair. I will be very sad when they stop caring it.
Alyssa R.
Edinburg, TX
So let me start off by saying i love this!! not to dull but not to sweet its great i love its long lasting sent especially with the cream to go with it! I'm always getting compliments on how great it smells i recommend you all to go out and pick up and bottle or 2 and try it out asap!
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
I have a little bottle of this on my desk at work and I love it!! It keeps my hands nice and soft all year long, which is an area I shockingly neglect. The scent is nice but not overly strong. My only "complaint" is that I definitely have to wash my hands before I use it or my hands smell weird.
Quinteria h.
Covington , GA
I love bath and body works so much because they have so many wonderful products, but this body wash happens to be one of my top favorites, the smell is so amazing and the prices are cheap just its just simpy great!!
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have the travel sized lotion and love it. Anything with vanilla scent wins my heart automatically. The isn't too sweet or loud. The 3 oz bottle lasts me a long time. I would totally buy this product again. I even had the full size perfume. Love it!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I have the travel size of this and the full size and I love it. I got them as a gift but they can be bought at bath and body works. It's easy to get all of the product out of the bottle which is nice. However the product could be more moisturizing
Melissa F.
This smells so great! I love nothing more than putting it on in my warm house on a cold winter night. It just smells so warm and cozy. The smell lasts a really long time which is great. I think everyone agrees this smells great.
Andrea O.
Saint Catharines
Is it a good product?
Yvette T.
What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and does it last long?
MONIQUE T.
MIAMI, FL
How long does this sent last
ericka w.
Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?