BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• Is it a good product?6 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?2 Answers
  • What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Wash
  • "Love this scent soft mmm, deli ious!. hightly recommend. Vsey veey moisturizing. " in 7 reviews
Molly R.
Love this smell!!! Plus who doesn't love a good body wash! I think it has a good value for the money and I will probably buy it again!!!!!! Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Wash
Celeste S.
Brooklyn, NY
Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Wash is my daughter's favorite product.  The scent is so inviting.  The product does suds up quite a bit so a little goes a long way.  Definitely worth it's price tag, and if you get the buy 2 get 1 free sale it's an even better deal!
Sandra P.
Olean, NY
I absolutely LOVE Bath & Body Works creamy body wash.  I love that it suds up so much with only a little dab of it.  I received it as a gift and will definitely be purchasing it as a regular staple in my house.  I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Samantha M.
kenosha, WI
i like the way this lathers up super well and the thicker, obviously creamy texture of the product. it does help to moisturized some but i still apply lotion after a shower, would recommend and will purchase again!
Francis S.
I have used Bath and Body Works for years. I prefer both their regular body lotion and their body butter. I like this smell because it's not just vanilla flavor. I keep this bottle at work and get numerous compliments after applying it to my hands and arms. I've never received word it's too powerful or smells foul. It lasts awhile but due to hand washing, I sometimes have to reapply once or twice. If I use it on my body, my skin stays soft the entire day. Good product and is in a good price point. I only purchase my lotions during one of their sales stacked with a coupon and can usually get these down from $11.50 to $3-4.
Sarah T.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this scent. Its one of the original scents tha tI hope never goes away. I hate when they discontinue a product. It smells great, washes off without leaving a residue. Its gentle enough to not irritate sensitive skin. Highly reccommend
Daisy F.
Sanger, CA
I'm not usually in to sweet scents but my boyfriend loves vanilla so I gave it a try. Its actually very nice. I used the entire bottle and will probably purchase it again.
Alyssa M.
i got this as a gift it smells amazing as most bath and body works products do .I was impressed at how creamy this us it left my skin so soft without that waxy residue feeling .
Brea P.
Surprise, AZ
I love the entire creamy body wash line! It's so much more hydrating than just their regular body washes. It lathers up really nice. My favorite scent currently is the new Apple one! Love it so much!
carolyn k.
Lincoln, NE
I loved the smell of this and the creaminess of the formula! The smell may not have lasted long but the moisturizing part of it did! Use it every morning. Score work!
Andrea O.
Saint Catharines
Is it a good product?
Yvette T.
What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and does it last long?
MONIQUE T.
MIAMI, FL
How long does this sent last
ericka w.
Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?