BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• Is it a good product?6 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?2 Answers
  • What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Wash
  • "Love this scent soft mmm, deli ious!. hightly recommend. Vsey veey moisturizing. " in 7 reviews
Kimberley D.
Puerto RicoūüĆīūüĆļ
Love this body mist. All scents that are sweet i love. Product size is good , lasts long on skin. Almost 20 dolors but its worth it. I recommend not only this one but all. This is my fist bottle but i would definitely would but again. Love the cute brown sugar packaging
Iesha T.
Allentown, PA
I buy this little hand lotion all the time. I love the warm vanilla scent and the size is so great for putting on my desk or in my purse for when I need a little lotion to put on my hands.
April M.
I like the smell. Smells sweet, I usually keep this in my bathroom to use after a shower or bath. Just lather on and smell good and to keep my skin soft.
Lacey F.
Port Alberni, BC
This stuff smells heavenly!!!! I purchased 3 of these items at once and use them daily
Andrea O.
Saint Catharines
Is it a good product?
Yvette T.
What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and does it last long?
MONIQUE T.
MIAMI, FL
How long does this sent last
ericka w.
Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?