BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• Is it a good product?6 Answers
  • Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?2 Answers
  • What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and...3 Answers
Lacey W.
Oklahoma City
I absolutely love this and will definitely be repurchasing. The cream is so, so soft and smells delicious. The fragrance is warm and subtle yet noticeable. I haven’t used my Japanese Cherry Blossom creamy body wash but I’m sure I’ll love it the same.
PAIGE A.
Savannah, GA
Vanilla is one of my favorite scents and especially when it's used as a body lotion, body wash, or perfume. I love this particular scent from Bath and Body Works because it's not over powering and I've been using this scent for years and never get tired of it! My absolute all time favorite vanilla scent is their Christmas one, but since that's only sold during the holiday season so I enjoy this one during the rest of the year!
Elizabeth T.
Amarillo, TX
I love this B&BW body wash! I love the warm vanilla scent. It smells amazing and Works very well! My whole family know that i love this scent so they buy me bath bombs and the bubble bath and the body wash for christmas every year. I would reccomend this to any ladies that love the smell of vanilla!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Although this is an OG B&BW scent, it is still one of my absolute favorites. This is especially one I enjoy using in the shower. It leaves my skin feeling polished and nourished without being oily or greasy. I always have a stash of this in my bathroom. I will continue using it and pray that this is NEVER discontinued!
Tiffany D.
Mount Vernon, WA
I've been obsessed with this scent for years. No matter what else I get at Bath and Bodyworks, I always buy something from the Warm Vanilla collection. This is my most recent purchase. I love the texture, that it's not drying, and of course, the scent!
Melissa F.
This smells so great! I love nothing more than putting it on in my warm house on a cold winter night. It just smells so warm and cozy. The smell lasts a really long time which is great. I think everyone agrees this smells great.
Christel S.
everett, WA
This is my favorite bath and body Works scent! It smells so light and warm! The body wash is nice and creamy and the smell lasts a really long time! Love these body washes so much because they make my skin so soft
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
If you want to feel super pampered reach for this item. It's rich, smells decadent, and leaves your skin baby soft and hydrated. It can be a little pricey for an everyday body wash but it's a nice treat now and then.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
I absolutely LOVE this body wash! It leaves the sweetest most delicious vanilla scent on my skin. My skin stays moisturized after using and stays hydrated throughout the day. I highly recommend this body wash, it's amazing!
Serena H.
Miami , FL
One of my favorite body washes from bath and body works!  The warm vanilla sugar reminds me of being in a bakery that is full of wonderful sugar cookies.  On top of it the lather of the body wash is nice and thick.  Would definitely buy this over and over again!!
Andrea O.
Saint Catharines
Is it a good product?
MONIQUE T.
Tamarac, FL
How long does this sent last
Yvette T.
What do you think of the warm vanilla smell? Is it too strong and does it last long?
ericka w.
Does this make your skin feel smooth & moisturized ?