BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Amanda C.
Smells so good I have this scent in pretty much everything else so I had to get it in a bubble bath as well. It bubbles up nicely and like I said before it smells amazing!
Renae H.
CLAYMONT, DE
One of my favorite body washes. It smells like heaven. It is a little pricey but in my opinion its worth it. It leaves my skin nice and soft and smelling like warmth.
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL
Love this! I use it almost every week, and it delivers all its promises. The bubbles smell awesome, last a great while and make bubbly noises. Definitely recommend it
Joceline L.
Calhoun, GA
I love love love warm vanilla sugar scents. I love anything with that scent. I usually get my lotions and perfumes and other things from bath and body works. It's my favorite store to go to for any body products.
Emily N.
Phoenix , AZ
One of my favorite scents ever. Love this bubble bath and really knows how to make me relaxed. I try to take a bath at least once a week. It's very gentle on the skin and the fragrance is not overwhelming.
Cynthia C.
Smell reminded me of cookies warm out of the oven. Not quite enough staying power with the bubbles for my liking, that is why I took off 2 stars. Otherwise a nice bubble bath.
Kayla h.
Fairview, NC
I love bath and body works. I live everything they sell but this is my most favorite sent ever I can't get enough of this stuff. Id recommend only using small amounts it goes a long way
Jami N.
Ridgeland, SC
My all time favorite scent from B&BW. The scent is light, yet strong enough to smell like you should. Very silky, lathers/bubbles decently. It's a very almost romantic like scent I would say. Ugh, I just can't get enough of it.
mya m.
Killeen, TX
i love this because it is great for like the winter time or then you just want to relax after a long day.this is at bath and body and it works well and leaves you smelling fresh.
Kathleen C.
Warren, OH
This bubble bath is so refreshing!! I feel like a movie star when I use it! The smell is invigorating. I have to hide it so that the rest if the fam doesn't use it! All mine!
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?