BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Very relaxing! Warm vanilla sugar is another classic scent and it's always nice to treat yourself and soak in the tub! What's better than vanilla to soothe your nerves.
Mosalewa A.
Maplewood, MN
I love this bubble bath! It smells amazing and gives my skin a smooth feeling that stays with me throughout the whole day. I use it everyday and don't have any negative things to say about it.
Lory L.
Love the smell and I used it so much a year ago but, I didn't like that it left my skin feeling dry a Few hours later. Over all Bath and Body works are my fav lotions!
Skylar F.
Foley, AL
This product has such an amazing smell! It reminds me of Christmas/winter time :) the bubble bath always leaves my skin feeling super soft. I will definitely continue using this product.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
This smells so delicious it makes me and my whole house smell like I was baking after I use it. I feel squeaky clean after a use. This store often has sales where you can purchase their products for discounted prices so I reccomend waiting for a sale.
Danielle J.
This classic scent has always been one of my favorites from bath and body. The bubble bath has the perfect richness to keep a long lasting bubble as I soak for a long period of time. My skin leaves the bath feeling so smooth and I smell great!
Lauren S.
New Braunfels , TX
I love using this body wash in the Fall and Winter months. Something about vanilla just makes me feel so cozy. When I pair this with the lotion, the smell lasts all day long
Lizzie P.
Texarkana, AR
I love the smell of this bubble bath. The bubbles stay pretty long. I use it every time I take a bath. It is very effective and affordable. I usually get the buy 3 get 2 free.
Amanda C.
Smells so good I have this scent in pretty much everything else so I had to get it in a bubble bath as well. It bubbles up nicely and like I said before it smells amazing!
Sierra F.
Edmonton, KY
I usually can't use bubble bath the scents are to strong and don't work well with my body. This product made me able to use bubble bath. Also left my skin very moisturized.
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?

back