BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Emily L.
Morris, AL
THIS IS A CLASSIC! This scent will never get old to me. I can remember slathering this on in middle school and high school as my perfume. It really does smell lovely, and not just in the fall/winter months, but year round! I will always buy this again.
Tanjil N.
Orange Park, FL
You have to have a love for a soft vanilla scent. I got the shower gel, the lotion, and the perfume so it clearly smells good. It does fade a little bit, but that's the norm when you wash your hands! 10/10 recommend
kayla H.
Dallas, TX
I really enjoy taking baths with sweet fragrances, and this gave me satisfactory. The smell of warm vanilla sugar is calming and makes the skin feel great. I highly recommend this product for those stressful nights.
Jade E.
Louisville, KY
Not my favorite scent from bath and body works but definitely in the top 5. Makes my skins smell and feel great. Fairly priced, although they have frequent sales. Highly recommend if you love taking bubble baths.
Jessica J.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this :)! I usealy love bath and body works tho haha
It smells sooo amazing I love the smell of vanilla so yes it smells so great
Pros the smell and u don't need much to get your bath nice and bubbley cons it is a bit on the expensive side but worth the price :)

Caitlin T.
Jersey city , NJ
I loved vanilla sugar! It smelled great and left my skin feeling clean and fresh! I wouldn't have wanted the scent to be any stronger because then it would have been to over powering.
Emily P.
Flint, TX
I love their bubble baths! This one in particular smells Devine ! Just like most bath and body works products the scent is a bit strong but nothing horrible ! Really good product.
Natausha M.
Lynco , WV
This lotion from body works is simply amazing. It leaves your skin feeling. The only con that I can find with this lotion is there is never enough. The price is very affordable. And the scent is just heaven.
Melyssa O.
Long Beach, CA
smells really good and is nice to use. i use this as a topper for my normal lotion because my skin is very dry and this isnt that moisturizing soo it isnt perfect but i would still recommend this. i love bath and body works
Megan L.
I love the warm sugar vanilla scent from bath and body works. I've always been a fan of vanilla scented items but I'm so particular. This product definitely gets it right though. I love matching the body lotion with the body was and body spray. I would definitely recommend
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?