BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Grace H.
This is such a great product! It smells like pastries and it keeps your skin so soft and silky. My mom and I both love this lotion because we both have dry skin and it works so well! It is super affordable and isn't limited edition which is always a plus!
Courtney P.
Cheraw, SC
It's Amazing , the bubbles are super bubbly. The scent is amazing too , it leaves you smelling nice. I bought this product online at Bathandbodyworks.com. I use this product once a week when I need to relax. I will buy it over and over again because it is such a great cheap proudct that works.
Carolyn Y.
Sonoma , CA
Usually love the warm vanilla sugar scent but wasn't crazy about it in this product. Worked fine, but definitely isn't my favorite bath and body works product. Would recommend as a cheap gift during the holidays
Celine K.
Greensboro, NC
i do not use this product. i do not use this product. i do not use this product.i do not use this product.i do not use this product.i do not use this product.i do not use this product.i do not use this product.i do not use this product.i do not use this product.
Rachel B.
Decatur, IN
I just love all of thier products. This one smells absolutely amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. I don't take baths often or sit in them long when I do, because of possible irritation, but I love taking bubble baths with this stuff.
Emily B.
Monroe , GA
To me this is one of bath and body works most disappointing scents, to me is just smells obnoxiously sweet and it doesn't even smell like vanilla, it just smells like a cheap scent that's way too sweet.
nicole m.
This is my favourite scent from bath and body works! it smells exactly like the name and I haven't met anyone who doesn't like the scent. You only have to put a little bit of the product in the bath for it to bubble up a lot. I would definitely recommend this to anyone:
Brittany D.
Arlington, VA
The smell of this if PRONOMINAL!! The smell makes me think of the beach in a way, but its also not over bearing like some of the other fragrances. I also like the amount of suds that you get when using this in the shower or tub. The size could be a little bigger but I still think it is rather reasonable. Great product!
Jessica U.
Kissimmee, FL
This bubble bath product from bath and body works is simply amazing! I love the aroma of the warm vanilla sugar scent. And it lathers on pretty well. Overall a pretty good purchase in my book.
Rachel W.
Salisbury, MD
This is my all-time favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. I love it! I usually have 2-3 bottles stocked in my house so I don't run out. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. If vanilla scents are your thing and your looking for a scent that's not too sweet, this could be your new favorite body wash!
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?