BY BATH & BODY WORKS #30 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Elyse F.
Talk about a Bath and Body Works Classic! Warm Vanilla sugar will always be my favorite scent. I love pouring this into the bath tub because these bubbles are unbeatable at providing relaxation. If only my friends would stop trying to steal it from me!
Alexandriana L.
Kissimmee, FL
Oh my gosh! This lotion is to die for! The smell is both relaxing and sensual. Leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. I love bath and body works and shop there all the time for myself and for gifts for friends and family!
Barbera M.
Richmond , VA
i love it, smells great and gets me clean and fresh. price is decent depending on how big or small you would like a bottle of it. Last almost six to eight hours depending on what i am doing. i use it every day. and yes i would buy it again.
ivy w.
Erie, PA
Warm vanilla sugar says it all. This bubble bath is so relaxing and smells so good and leaves your skin so soft afterwards and to make the expierence better follow the bubble bath with warm vanilla sugar body scrub and lotion!!! You will smell so good and feel great
Madison M.
East Dixfield, ME
I love this bubble bath! It foams up really well and the smell is amazing. I bought it at my local bath and body works. The scent is sweet and so relaxing. It is a gentle wash that doesn't leave you feeling sticky. I would recommend this product. Would buy again!
Corina B.
This has to be one of my favorites, I love anything sweet so this body wash is great. The prices are great, to some may be a little pricey. Last long and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great body wash.
Lupe M.
It's a decent lotion , the problem with it is that it's too creamy and feels oily. The scent of vanilla is also too much ' I feel that too much vanilla gets irritating to the nose . I would never buy this lotion for me again
Katie M.
Vale, NC
I love this bubble bath. It creates a great amount of bubbles and makes the bath smell so good. When I get out I smell like this everywhere and the scent lasts. I use Bath and Body works bubble bath all the time! I will continue to use it for a long long time.
Colleen R.
Louisa, VA
It smells amazing! It lathers up really well, and the price is a bit high but well worth it! They say you get what you pay for, and this is certainly worth the money. I can still smell it in my bathroom hours after I get a shower. I would purchase it again.
Kelsey J.
Clearfield, KY
This is one of my favorites for those nights when I need "me" time. Bath & Body Works, as always, can be a little expensive but the coupons can bring it down to next to nothing. This was great on my sensitive skin, and had a great smell! Will buy again!
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?