BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

sierra G.
Cleveland, OK
This body lotion has a wonderful scent, moisturizing finish, and a great price. I keep this in my guest bathroom, because it is just such a treat to use. When my skin is feeling try, I apply this, and it gets rid of any dry skin. I especially love putting it on my legs after I get out of the shower, for it provides a great cooling sensation.
Mackenzie L.
Modesto, CA
This bubble bath did just what I wanted to, filling my bath with bubbles and leaving my body feeling clean. I love the warm vanilla sugar scent and its actually the scent I purchase lotion and hand sanitizer in. I would recommend this bubble bath to anyone looking for some relaxation
Melisa C.
Taunton, MA
Best smelling soap ever. HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE. It smells like you just walked into a home that has sugar cookies in the oven. LOVE IT FOR BUBBLE BATHS. When you use it it is like aroma therapy and relaxes your mind.
Jess C.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I love how this body wash leaves your skin soft all while smelling like a deep vanilla. The scent doesn't wash off with the suds, making it a great layering scent. I don't recommend this product to people with sensitive skin as it can sometimes give my sister hives.
Veronica m.
I absolutely live for bath stuff. My skin is very sensitive so I'm kind of picky with what I use. This didn't cause me to break out at all. The fragrance lasts all day long. I like that I don't have to wear body spray after bathing in this. I would definitely recommend this product.
Julie L.
Owego, NY
Love this Bubble Bath! Smells amazing and really relaxing to bathe. I would recommend the moisturizer and body wash also from B&B. I trust their products and there is sales all the time on their products. I would definitely recommend any of the scents, go to the store and smell them!
Rebecca L.
Not only does it smell amazing but the smoothness your skin will feel after using is amazing. I use it as a shaving cream also to get the close shave. The price is a little high but considering you don't need to use much it lasts a while.
Tina W.
Stanwood, WA
I'm not a big bath taker but when I do I alwayd use B&BW Vanilla Sugar Bubble Bath. The sent is heavenly but I don't feel it makes enough bubbles. After the bath the sent does no stay with you for very long. It low on the moisturising you will need to use lotion after your bath.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
I love this product just for the smell alone, but how soft and silky my skin feels afterwards, makes it one of my favorite body washes. I have sensitive skin, & bath and body works products never bother me at all. I love them. & vanilla will always be one of my favorite scents.
Shana M.
Kenner, LA
I don't take baths regularly but when I do I absolutely love the smell of warm vanilla sugar as I'm relaxing. A little bit goes a long way and is worth the price. I always try to catch it on sale. It always makes my skin smooth. I sometimes even try to use it when I shower.
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?