BY BATH & BODY WORKS #32 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
Love going to take a bubble bath after a long stressful day and putting this great smelling stuff in your bath water to smell while relaxing. Also makes you body feel really soft. Love this product. I will purchase again when out of the product.
brittany w.
Pottstown , PA
This is one of my favorite smells it smell so good and I love bath and body works shower gel I feel so clean and smell good I usually get the matching lotion and spray to keep the smell to last long but this smell is good for all season long
Taylor S.
Fort Worth, TX
The bath and body works warm sugar bubble bath is great when you need to take some time to relax after a hard day in a warm bubbly bath. After you get out you smell so great!
Lauren F.
Bath & Body Works always as some really good sales throughout the year, and this is always a scent that I get. It smells very homey around the holidays and cookies! Sometimes certain scents to dry my skin out for some reason, but I have never had that issue with this product.
Kerriann M.
You can never go wrong with vanilla. It is such a comforting scent and this body wash is awesome. It lathers very nicely and lasts a long time (like a few months if used sparingly). And a little goes a long way.
jackie g.
las vegas
The bubbles multiply once touched by water. It smells just like warm vanilla that you cook. I wish i had more. Bottle wasn't that pleasing to eye. It was very gentle on my skin and left it smelling good pretty much all day. i would bye again.
Amanda A.
Fall River
I'm not much of a bubble bath person but this product is great. Nice smell and formulation. Leaves me smelling nice and feeling refreshed after a long day. Thanks to BnB for another great scent and product.
La Nita D.
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Luxury Bubble Bath has been my all-time favorite evening indulgence. Its creamy foam and luxe bubbles envelopes the room in an intoxicating vanilla and jasmine aroma that transports me back to the luxurious mineral baths I enjoy at the finest spas (I use a generous amount). For a luxury bubble bath that is already reasonably priced, on the perfect day you can purchase 3 and get 3 free at Bath & Body Works (a fabulous [don’t miss] deal).
Skie R.
Lowell, MI
The bath and body works warm vanilla sugar products are to die for. The scent that they give off is strong but not to strong. To me it's a very nice scent that anyone could use. I would recommend this product to anyone and I have personally already gifted it to my co worker. Amazing!
Taylor S.
Lincoln, NE
My boyfriend gave this to me in a kit for my birthday. It smells amazing and makes a ridiculous amount of bubbles. Seriously, my tub was almost overflowing. I recommend using the lotion with it.
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?