BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

neha s.
this bubble bath is so nice and relaxing after a hard day, I decided to buy this when I saw the good reviews online, it's lasted me quite long and is very gentle on the skin, love it very much and would tell anyone to buy it !
Kat K.
Halifax , NS
I love the smell of this! It really makes your day feel better because of the smell. It is also very reasonably priced for what you get out of it, which is a gentle feeling and an amazing smell!
Irene C.
I wanted to have this kind of product cuz it seems very nice. I have never tried this product so I wanted to try something new instead of using the one I keep using.I have the feeling that this is going to be really nice.
Jayme Q.
Canada
Ooo yesss, this is my favorite body wash ever, not only is vanilla my all time favorite smell but this stuff makes your skin feel so soft and I just love it
Bri f.
Calgary, AB
The smell is to die for and really sets a relaxing mood in my tub. Doesnt take much to have all the bubvles you desire and its about 14$ for the bottle
Amira C.
Love Love it! Smells INSANE! I've used this every night and i always leave the bath or shower smelling like Christmas! Definitely recommend!
Sasha H.
Cornwallis
I love the smell of this product. It makes you feel clean and leaves a hint of a nice smell. The body spray is also one of my favorites.
Alicia H.
I love bath and body works. I love their bubble bath because it makes really nice bubbles and this scent in particular is my favourite! 🙂
Afra D.
Abu Dhabi
It is a very nice product and makes the skin softer and smells good too. I've been using this for years now. And it's totally worth it
makeup4ever 4.
its perfecrt to me
its profeesional
i feel the glow
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?

back