BY BATH & BODY WORKS #30 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Noor J.
Jeddah, Alfaysalya 2
this is my favourite body lotion because it's perfect daily moisturizer provides continuous moisture with Shea butter leaving skin feeling soft smooth and nourished
Christine T.
Oslo, Norway
This product is perfect if you want a Nice and relaxing Bath. I use this product almost every time I take a Bath. I bought it at Bath and Body works when I was in New York. I'm definetly going to buy it again, next time I'm at a Bath and body works shop<3
Keegan C.
Winnipeg, MB
I absolutly love the smell of these products! I get asked on a daily basis what i am wearing and where i got it from. Everyone loved it and i love the feel of it. I love the price as their items may be more expensive than drug stores but are totally worth it. I would buy it again!
Creeann D.
Froglake,Alberta , Canada
I love this! Especially since I love the scent of vanilla! I use it almost everyday before school, it's smooth af , I got mine at bath @ body works #oneofmyfavestores.. I highly recommend I mean if you love vanilla then why wouldn't you buy it! I'm just gonna go bathe in angels
nimrah k.
This body wash is perfect for peoole who enjoy a strong sweet smell. Most products at Bath & Body Works smell exactly as there given names. In terms of the smell i am not very fond of it because i prefer something more floral but otherwise the body wash itself lathers up well and leaves you smelling great.
Ciara
Dublin Ireland
I love this product so much. It smells amazing, definitely one of my favourite scents from the brand. You only need a small bit and you'll have loads of bubbles so it goes a long way so great for the price !
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea, WY
I love the whole vanilla sugar line! It smells good enough to eat and leaves you with super soft skin and makes you smell great for hours after! The bubble bath is very relaxing and soothing!!
Alleah Z.
I love how it smells and how it lasted on my body. Also it's relaxing. I bought it in bath and body works in our mall. It is very gentle and it smells nice. I thought it was affordable, and the discount was fabulous too. I would certainly buy it again.
neha s.
this bubble bath is so nice and relaxing after a hard day, I decided to buy this when I saw the good reviews online, it's lasted me quite long and is very gentle on the skin, love it very much and would tell anyone to buy it !
Kat K.
Halifax , NS
I love the smell of this! It really makes your day feel better because of the smell. It is also very reasonably priced for what you get out of it, which is a gentle feeling and an amazing smell!
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?