BY BATH & BODY WORKS #30 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Rosalba M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sensational!!! I love everything about bath&bodyworks! The smells is so amazing!!
Arlene C.
Florida
Me encanta su olor y lo suave que deja la piel es super accesible en precio
Ahado I.
Syracuse, NY
This product smells great and makes my body smooth its a great way to relax
Etelin T.
Miami, Florida
El precio es excelente y el olor es de lo más rico, deja la piel bastante suave y con un olor muy bueno, el empaque es bellísimo y se lo recomendaría a muchas personas que no pueden utilizar perfumes fuertes
Mélissa L.
The warm vanilla sugar scent is amazing. The great thing about bath and body works products is that their scent stays on you for a decent amount of time. Great quality products!
Diyana Y.
Kuala lumpur
Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

The scent is introduce Intoxicating Vanilla, White Orchid, Sparkling Sugar, with a hint of Fresh Jasmine, and a tad of Creamy Sandalwood. If you are a floral and everything sweet lover like me.....YOU WILL FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN ! It is soooooo freaking gooooooddddd! I still remember the first time i bought this product it was back in 2013 i think when my family and i went on a holiday and i forgot to bring any perfume....thank god there was a bath and bodywork store just right next to our hotel! It literally saved mylife you guys! I've got mine from the official website and my local bath and bodywork store. You can get this at your nearest drug store!
Casey R.
This is the number one scent that I can’t stand at B&BW. It’s such a popular scent but it just makes me shiver. It’s far too sugary and strong. Completely not for me!
Macy C.
Nova Scotia
Warm vanilla sugar is a sweet smelling fragrance. It gives a ora of feeling cosy. This is one of my favourite scents from bath and bodyworks 100% would recommend.
Chelsey H.
Moosomin
I absolutely getting in to a bathtub full of these bubbles. I love the smell. It is my favourite bubble bath from Bath and body works and it is always on for a good price usually in some sort of deal they have. I stock pile this bubble bath. I don't know what I would do without it.
selmaalmrini F.
my name is Selma,as an influenser i have an instagram account with a large number of followers, i do reviews of beauty products,and my posts are harvested a good number of likes
i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my posts for Free.i will be gratful if you give me that stunning product: the Beauty Long
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?