BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cynthia F.
Leander, TX
Smells good at first, but then the smell started giving me a headache. LOVE others though.
Ali P.
Akron, OH
Great son! It also gets super bubbly in the warm water. I use for myself and for my kids!
Gegorria C.
Greensboro, NC
The smell is so awesome. The price is reasonable. Skin feels super soft after using it.
Lizandra D.
Homestead, FL
Awesome! leaves skin really soft. Smelling great and with their specials its affordable
Jessica F.
Plano, TX
Love the scent of fall. I never am disappointed by this particular scent and brand .
Carina R.
Love this product! Such an amazing scent and makes my skin feel incredible!!! Love!!!
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Love bath and body works warm vanilla smells so good leave skin smooth I recommend it
Brooke C.
Newport News, VA
One of my favorite scents. So glad it's back. Not over powering or too perfume smell
Misty D.
Oak Harbor, OH
Love the smell and how it's not too overpowering nor do you have to use a lot of it.
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN
This is one of my favorite lotions ever. The smell is so good and I love it so much
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?