BY BATH & BODY WORKS #28 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Buy on www.ama...
Krista S.
Valdosta, GA
I love the smell of this body wash! My skin feels great after using! Great product and very affordable.
Anabel L.
Santa Ana, CA
It was an okay bottle. The bubble bath was great but I don't know if I would pick vanilla sugar again.
Niki S.
Barrington, IL
This is the best smelling bubble bath! I think this is a great product! I would definitely recommend!
Katie J.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Smells so good the warm vanilla is so relaxing and makes my skin smooth love it and the way it feels
Erin M.
Browns Mills, NJ
I love this body wash it smells great and leave my skin feeling super soft the scent actually lasts
Laurie M.
Jefferson, MD
Very inviting scent that leaves you feeling fresh. Non greasy and it's definitely worth the price.
Hillary C.
Shawnee, OK
I love the smell of warm vanilla sugar anything! This leaves you smelling great and your skin soft!
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Lots of bubbles! Leaves skin feeling soft and smelling great. Have used as a shave gel as well.
Jazmin Alejandra P.
El Paso, TX
This product is really awesome. It as my frist time that I used and I am very satisfy with them
Tiffany R.
Staten Island, NY
smells divine and leaves no residue. I really love this stuff and try to stock up when I can
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?