BY BATH & BODY WORKS #30 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Shakerria T.
Thomasville, GA
Smells really good and stays on for a very long time.. I recommend this for everyone that love bath & body works.
Amy J.
Hilliard, OH
I am super sensitive to smell and do not find this scent overwhelming. This bubble bath makes lots of bubbles!
Michelle D.
Love this bubble bath. I only use bath body works products. The price is good and they always have good sale.
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
Gives you down home warm feeling. It has a perfect scent of vanilla, not overwhelming like others I've tried.
Taylor W.
Broomfield, CO
I love love, LOVE this product! It smells extreamly good, but not too powerful. It also goes a long way!
Yo B.
i absolutely love all of their product super hydration and the smell delicious for up to 12 hrs love yall
Kinsley R.
Anderson , Sc
This is my favorite fragrance from bath and body works! It smells so good! I put it in my bath everynight
Krista S.
Valdosta, GA
I love the smell of this body wash! My skin feels great after using! Great product and very affordable.
Kay H.
Love this product. Love layering with the lotion and body mist. I find it helps the scent last longer.
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
Best bubble bath ever. This is my favorite scent ever. It smells so good! I use it about twice a week!
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?