BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Courtney B.
Victorville
This stuff smells amazing . I love how the scent stays on your skin for a long time and I will be re- purchasing!
Amy J.
Hilliard, OH
I am super sensitive to smell and do not find this scent overwhelming. This bubble bath makes lots of bubbles!
Michelle D.
Chicago , IL
Love this bubble bath. I only use bath body works products. The price is good and they always have good sale.
Sara O.
Stockton , CA
Gives you down home warm feeling. It has a perfect scent of vanilla, not overwhelming like others I've tried.
Kinsley R.
Anderson , Sc
This is my favorite fragrance from bath and body works! It smells so good! I put it in my bath everynight
Taylor W.
Broomfield, CO
I love love, LOVE this product! It smells extreamly good, but not too powerful. It also goes a long way!
Yo B.
i absolutely love all of their product super hydration and the smell delicious for up to 12 hrs love yall
Lizzie G.
I love all of their bubble baths!! They always smell so good! I just wish they were more moisturizing.
Kay H.
Love this product. Love layering with the lotion and body mist. I find it helps the scent last longer.
Krista S.
Valdosta, GA
I love the smell of this body wash! My skin feels great after using! Great product and very affordable.
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?