BY BATH & BODY WORKS #29 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Katie T.
It's an okay bubble bath but the bubbles are lacking for me. The scent smells great at first, but it quickly vanishes
Janette S.
Phoenix, AZ
Classic scent have used it so long I couldnt imagine them not having it. I hope never send it in to retirement never
Sher'e D.
Greer, SC
This is my favorite scent! I love the texture of the lotion and I love how it makes my skin feels. Leaves no residue.
Jenny P.
Morro Bay, CA
I love the smell. It's amazing, it smells like fall and winter time. The bubble bath makes my skin feel very soft.
jenny m.
This smells so amazing it keeps my skin feeling fresh and soft! Long lasting smell for a great price , my favorite
Abigail A.
Really like the smell. Lasting and yet not too heavy on the senses and plus who doesn't love the smell of vanilla.
Raven R.
Has a very relaxing scent that lingers on your body and just loosens up your muscles. Perfect for a stressful day.
Jenniffer O.
Manteca, CA
Absolutely love this product it's my go to scent I always have to have it its not to sweet smelling but still sweet
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Has a great smell. The reason why I'm giving it 3 stars is because it leaves my skin dry (I have sensitive skin)
Shakerria T.
Thomasville, GA
Smells really good and stays on for a very long time.. I recommend this for everyone that love bath & body works.
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?