BY BATH & BODY WORKS #30 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Jesslyn C.
Barksdale Afb, LA
This is my favorite scent from bath body works. Love the sales and promotional coupons. Just wish their company was all natural.
Jennifer H.
Madison, WV
Love the smell and how it leaves my skin feeling! I just wish the bubbles lasted a bit longer, but overall, I love love love it!
Keagan S.
Mesa, AZ
This bubble bath is good but a little pricy for some regular soap. But I must say it smelled super good a day after I used it!
Charity C.
My favorite bubble bath ever!! I LOVE the smell and the way it lathers up so much!! This is a product I can't go without!!
Melany L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it it's feel so good , it's my hand good . I just love it . It's low price , they help you out .
Treat you nice +A
Sheila I.
South Elgin, IL
Bought at Bath and Body Works. Great scent however a little sweet. my husband does not care for the scent. Moisturizing.
Morgan O.
This makes for a very relaxing bubble bath! Not only to I get out feeling great but I smell great to. Definitely worth it
Darryion B.
Bida
Love this one! Not a very strong scent and lasts long. I love using this one when its cold and I want to take a bath. Lol
LaDonna M.
Got this as a gift, great formula but I just can't do vanilla fragrances. Gives me a headache! But I do love the brand.
Jami M.
Makes great bubbles! Smells amazing and leave body feeling fresh and clean. And soft. Great texture as well as scent.
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?