BY BATH & BODY WORKS

bridget m.
AMAZINNNNNNNG. The smell is to die for. Itso not too strong, it's the perfect amount of smell good in a bottle. This has always been one of my favorite fall/winter lotions.
Lucia M.
I absolutely hate really sweet and strong lotions, so this product is perfect for me. The vanilla scent does not make me feel like I've put a whole bottle of perfume on me.
Leah T.
Wausau, WI
Smells so good. I wasn't sure in the very beginning if I was going to like it because I don't usually like vanilla scents so much, but this one is so so so nice.
April D.
This is one my most favorite product, smells wonderful and the smell lasts all day long, but also love all of bath and body works products!! Amazing stuff!!!!!!
Krista A.
My daughter bought this for me for a birthday gift. I love the smell of this bubble bath. It also leaves your skin nice and silky smooth. Was an amazing gift.
Amillia C.
Bedford
I absolutely love this bath and body works scent. I have used this scent in the bubble bath of course, lotion and body wash! It’s absolutely one of my favs!!
Carriella S.
Pilot Mtn, NC
I absolutely love using this after a long day. The classic scent is warming and calming. It definitely leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling great
Mary G.
Shamokin, PA
3 times a week I use this body wash. It is so refreshing. love the feel and the smell. price is great and can't go wrong with any Bath & Body prodct
maricela g.
Weslaco, TX
really i love this product, smells soooooo good, and leave my skin so pretty and soft, i love it and buy it a lot of times during the year!!!!!!!!
alyssa p.
Cowpens, SC
Absolutely love this product it not only smells amazing but makes the best gift they also have a purfume and a lotion to go with it its the best😍
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?