BY BATH & BODY WORKS #30 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

Kelsey B.
I absolutely adore bath & body works, this product was great. The scent of vanilla was out of this world. Please note - this did not hydrate my body or leave it feeling refreshed. It made me feel a little slimy but this is definitely in my rotation (usually will use it when I know I will shower that night)
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I'm a huge fan of bath and body works products. NOTHING beats the warm vanilla sugar though! It's such a wonderful scent to take a bath in and makes it feel so relaxing! This is my favorite scent by them. No questions asked! Classic and never gets old.
Samantha H.
Love this scent so much. I always use it! It's a nice and sweet vanilla smell. So the flavor name goes really well with the scent. The bottle looks very pretty and holds a lot it lasts a while depending on how much you spray on yourself.
avani p.
I have been using this scent since it came out so many years ago! I love the scent, but now it's getting kind of old for me. I had this scent in every product including the bubble bath, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, lotions, everything! I would recommend this scent and product collection to anyone who loves vanilla like me!
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
I usually love bath and body works body washes but the smell of this just was not taking me. It smelled kind of like chlorine, like if I were just done swimming in the pool or something. Would be this brand of body wash but not this scent.
Amy S.
Charleston, WV
My favorite bubble bath. It smells great and doesn’t dry my skin. Vanilla is definitely my favorite but i love all the scents. I use it at least 3 times a week. I would highly recommend trying it!!
loraine s.
Kissimmee, FL
This product leave me smell amazingly good, it’s very affordable and last on your skin all day, even with lotion on, it’s value for your money.i bought it at the bath and body shop and they gave discount for two or more, I would recommend this product, it really good and lasting, looking forward to gifting my family and friends with some of these product.
Taylor E.
Omaha, NE
Great bubble bath. Everyone knows that they have the longest staying scent after you shower or bathe. They can sometimes have really good deals so if you are trying to keep to a budget look for those. This scent is def a favorite of mine. I have the lotion too and I always get compliments when I wear it.
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the scent of vanilla. Smells amazing & not to overwhelming. I love to use this lotion all year round but- use it more than ever around the holidays. It’s such a gentle lotion & I’d recommend to anyone interested.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
This product smells amazing! It is very sudsy and a little bit goes a long way. It only takes a cap full under running water in order to have a luxurious bubble bath.
kaitlyn s.
Does this give your bath loads of bubbles
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Can this be used on sensitive skin?