Bath & Body Works® Warm Vanilla Sugar Bubble Bath

by Bath & Body Works

Does it comes in other scents?
Does this have a rich lather?
can you get this product in the U.K.?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Warm Vanilla Sugar Bubble Bath!
How would you rate this product?
Jersey Shore, PA
This is by far my favorite bath and body works scent. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft. Its super inexpensive (about $12) but they usually go on sale for buy 3 get 3 so that's really nice. I cant think of a single thing id change about it. It
Gulfport, MS
I’m so happy this scent has come back! I am usually not one for sweet scents but this one has me coming back. I love how it makes me feel like a fresh baked cookie and it’s still just subtle to not be sickly sweet. I got this for my mom for Christmas.
Youngstown, OH
I usually love bath and body works body washes but the smell of this just was not taking me. It smelled kind of like chlorine, like if I were just done swimming in the pool or something. Would be this brand of body wash but not this scent.
Charleston, WV
My favorite bubble bath. It smells great and doesn’t dry my skin. Vanilla is definitely my favorite but i love all the scents. I use it at least 3 times a week. I would highly recommend trying it!!
Orlando, FL
This product leave me smell amazingly good, it’s very affordable and last on your skin all day, even with lotion on, it’s value for your money.i bought it at the bath and body shop and they gave discount for two or more, I would recommend this product, it really good and lasting, looking forward to gifting my family and friends with some of these product.
Gettysburg, PA
I have been using this scent since it came out so many years ago! I love the scent, but now it's getting kind of old for me. I had this scent in every product including the bubble bath, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, lotions, everything! I would recommend this scent and product collection to anyone who loves vanilla like me!
Huntsville, AL
I have used this for years. It is super sweet smelling and wonderful for a younger girl. It smells like it would be for a younger girl. Bath and body works have many more fragrances that is more mature than this. It is a guilty pleasure for me. I would recommend for teens and twenty somethings. It is a heavy smell but good overall.
Omaha, NE
Great bubble bath. Everyone knows that they have the longest staying scent after you shower or bathe. They can sometimes have really good deals so if you are trying to keep to a budget look for those. This scent is def a favorite of mine. I have the lotion too and I always get compliments when I wear it.
Marquette, MI
Omg, vanilla smells sooooo good. And this stuff smells amazing. Ive only bought this stuff once, but i'll definitely buy it again if they still have it. It makes your bath smell so nice. It's so relaxing.
Bath & Body Works® Warm Vanilla Sugar Bubble Bath uploaded by Samantha H.
Love this scent so much. I always use it! It's a nice and sweet vanilla smell. So the flavor name goes really well with the scent. The bottle looks very pretty and holds a lot it lasts a while depending on how much you spray on yourself.