BY BATH & BODY WORKS #28 in Body Wash

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Warm Vanilla Sugar will always be one of my Bath and Body Works all time favorite scents. I stray from time to time when new seasonal scents come out but I always find my way back to this scent. It love the sweetness and I love the quality too. One thing I do dislike about Bath and Body Works is that many of their products are toxic to children because of the ingredients especially the air freshers so make sure you keep them out of reach. I would love it if they came out with a more natural line and utilized pure essential oils instead of artificial scents.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers as good or better than other body washes. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it.  Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Wash
Michele S.
Southgate, MI
This product keeps my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I loveee the way it smells, it’s so soothing & i use it every time I shower. It’s not too expensive, & I would definitely reccomend to many others. Bath & body works products have never disappointed me, and I don’t think they ever will!
Danielle N.
Warm vanilla sugar is one of my top fav scents from Bath & Body Works. It is such a calming, sweet smell. I love the lotion, hand sanitizer & body wash! All these products are not expensive and usually last me a long time!
Shannon A.
Harvest, AL
This is my favorite scent of all time. The body wash leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. No residue feeling. After I get out I put on the matching lotion and it makes me feel like a new person.
Kiana A.
San Jose, CA
I absolutely love this body wash! The scent is so pretty and using it with the lotion makes the scent stay on all day. I always get compliments when I wear this one. 10/10 recommend.
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my favorite scent Bath and Body Works has in their store. When I first started shopping there I bought everything Warm Vanilla Sugar. It is a strong sweet smell. This body wash is soft and gentle on the skin. I always use mine with a loofah. I don't use a wash rag. Definitely something I purchase over and over again.
Michelle D.
Staten Island, NY
One of my favorite scents from B&BW! The scent is sweet and musky, provides moisture and one bottle lasts me about 3/4 months. It leaves my skin soft and smelling nice. When they have their annual sales I stock up on this scent and holiday ones! I highly recommend for people who do not like sickly sweet scents.
Alyson J.
This product gets the job done! It smells soooooooo good and leaves me feeling very clean! I have gone through a ton of bottles of this and probably will never stop using it! This product is a must for me!
Devin O.
Bath and body works carry some awesome cheap body washes. This one is my favorite because I love the smell of vanilla. I will say, the great scent doesn't last incredibly long but if you use the matching lotion after showering, you will be set to smell amazing. Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Bubble Bath
Gabriella M.
I absolutely love the smell, but I was wondering if anyone found it to be drying? I wanted to get t for my cousins but she has skin that tends to get a bit dry... will this make it worse?
Abigail M.