BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• I absolutely love the smell, but I was wondering if anyone found it...1 Answers
Charity C.
Charity C.
I LOVE this shower gel by Bath & Body Works! Warm Vanilla Sugar is my favorite scent in the line! I love it so much I use it everyday! It is so gentle on my sensitive skin. It is a little bit pricey when compared to other shower gels but it is so worth it because a little bit is all you need to get a vigorous lather, so in the end I feel I am actually saving money compared to other brands. I love this product so much that I am always repurchasing it even if I am not needing it yet because I never want to run out. I highly recommend this product!
Tia M.
Tia M.
First, I just want to say that when you open the bottle, it smells really, really, good. It smells like sugar cookies. When you get into the shower and start lathering it on yourself, your shower starts to smell like a bakery. Very good. But when you raise your arm up, it smells a little like alcohol. Not very good. It lathers nicely though. But when you rinse off and get out, the smell is gone. As if you've never even lathered it on.
Jade V.
Jade V.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SMELL - it actually smells like vanilla and what I believe brown sugar would smell like. Its just delicious to use - take the longest shower possible just to luxuriate in the soft body lotion and heavenly smell while getting clean. Definitely would recommend -rem especially in the winter - the smell reminds me of a cozy winter scene baking vanilla sugar cookies. LOVE!
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Va Beach, VA
Love this shower gel when I want something that's moisturizing and leaves me feeling and smelling pretty. The fragrance is sweet and clean smelling at the same time, and lathers really nicely. It's not one of those Bath and Body Works items that leaves you smelling like a giant cupcake, it has JUST the right amount of sugary sweet goodness.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
I purchased the bubble bath and was really excited to use it. I've been a B&BW fan for my whole life and love almost all their scents. For the price of this product I was pretty disappointed. I loved the scent but it didn't bubble up anymore than a body wash would have. I got maybe 4 uses out of the whole thing before it was empty.
Evelina J.
Evelina J.
typically I don't use shower gels or body washes I use bar soap but in the winter is when I use this one because the scent is AMAZING and last all day. I have the whole set (lotion,shower gel, and body spray) and I love them all! This was actually one of the first scents I tried at bath and body works and have loved it ever since!
Tracey R.
Tracey R.
I love everything about Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel. From the rich lather to the yummy smell. My most favorite perk is the way my skin feels silky smooth and clean every time I use this shower gel. For a long lasting delicious scent, I layer the Warm Vanilla Sugar scented lotion and body mist after I shower.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I like to buy this in the winter months because it has a Musky vanilla scent that is almost reminiscent of baking holiday cookies. I like to buy the entire set at one time, the body mist, the body lotion and shower gel. It has a great lather and it comes in easy squeeze containers and one set will last you at least a month.
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am a sucker for anything that smells like vanilla and this shower gel is the cream of the crop! After showering I will use the lotion to have a lasting fragrance all day. I love Bath & Body works products and the pricing is great. They make it so easy for you to buy the shower gel AND lotion (you know you want to).
Cat H.
Cat H.
Kingston, ID
This scent is an all time favorite! Plus when showering with this product the scent is released and fills the shower, what better way to wake up every morning!? I only might wish the scent stayed after the shower, however it washes off completely leaving no scent behind. This shower gel makes an excellent gift!
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
I absolutely love the smell, but I was wondering if anyone found it to be drying? I wanted to get t for my cousins but she has skin that tends to get a bit dry... will this make it worse?