BY BATH & BODY WORKS #20 in Body Wash

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• Favorite bath and body works scent ?6 Answers
  • I absolutely love the smell, but I was wondering if anyone found ...2 Answers
  • Is it good for hair ?1 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers as good or better than other body washes. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it.  Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Wash
Devin O.
Bath and body works carry some awesome cheap body washes. This one is my favorite because I love the smell of vanilla. I will say, the great scent doesn't last incredibly long but if you use the matching lotion after showering, you will be set to smell amazing. Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Bubble Bath
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
In our family we are big fans of bath and body works!!!
Warm vanilla sugar is one of our favorite smells. So sweet and delicious 😋. I would definitely recommend it to all.
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Bubble Bath
alexia c.
This is my favorite scent of all time! Vanilla is a soothing smell and a shower before bed with some of this feels like heaven. They’re a pretty good price (I buy most of them during the after christmas sale). Bath & Body works will always have my favorite shower gels!
Brooke B.
You can't go wrong with Warm Vanilla Sugar scent !! It has a clean, fresh smell that last's long after you've gotten out of the shower. It lathers nice, and it can be found at Bath And Body Works. It's a old scent but it's a good one !! I recommend to anyone !
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love how their products smell and this particular smell is a classic and i Love it. I do wish their products were sulfate free as that would make them less drying on the skin. The price is affordable but I recommend shopping there when they’re having a sale!
Michele S.
This product keeps my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I loveee the way it smells, it’s so soothing & i use it every time I shower. It’s not too expensive, & I would definitely reccomend to many others. Bath & body works products have never disappointed me, and I don’t think they ever will!
Kayla R.
Bellmore, New York
This product is great!! It is affordable and works great!! It smells so good and I really loved using this product!! I suggest it to all my vanilla lovers out there because it smells heavenly and all people who love to be clean!!
Jessica R.
Hialeah, FL
It’s the most amazing smell. I love almost anything to do with vanilla fragrances. But this doesn’t do a good job of cleaning. It’s more on a soap for the smell. So I usually wash myself with dove or alba cosmetics wash/scrub and then go in with this
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Bath and body works body washes are my go to. The fragrance is so intense it lingers even after the shower. I use it with a loofah after a round of dive bar soap to get extra squeaky clean. I always recommend.
Nikki w.
Favorite bath and body works scent ?
Gabriella M.
I absolutely love the smell, but I was wondering if anyone found it to be drying? I wanted to get t for my cousins but she has skin that tends to get a bit dry... will this make it worse?
Abigail M.