BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? I am thinking about getting this for my mom...1 Answers
  • What other scents do you recommend3 Answers
Ariana W.
I absolutely love this product! Not only does is smell good, but the sent doesn't go away! Who doesn't love the smell of vanilla? It's amazing! This was my very first scent and thing to purchase from bath and body works and it definitely made me want to go get more and try new products from them! I would recommend this 100%
maría f.
Miami
This bath and body works vanilla set is the best thing ever I swear the scent is super relaxing and super sweet plus is long lasting and feels so good in the skin is effective I love it I love bath and bodyy
Meghan F.
Norton
This smell reminds me of winter when me and my grandmother used to bake tons of sugar cookies. Vanilla has always been one of my favorite smells but, there is something about this one that makes it very long lasting and smells beautiful on the skin.
Kelsie L.
I absolutely love this product. The sent is amazing and it is long lasting. I do not use the product often just because I don't live near anywhere that sells it but I almost always buy some of it when I can.
sky g.
Ever since I was in high school this was one of my favorite scents. Now that I'm and addict and a collector, it's still my go to scent! I love the sweet smell of vanilla!
Willow B.
Amherst, NY
I love love looovvveeeee this set, it smells so good! The lotions are very good and keep my skin soft, smooth and smelling great! And the spray lasts all day!
Marissa N.
Ligonier, PA
Warm Vanilla sugar is my absolute favorite line from Bath and Body Works. It's a great scent . Not too overpowering. It's the best vanilla I have found.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
I love the smell in this one, and it leaves your skin very smooth and lovely. You should buy it if you love vanilla scent
YANIRET N.
bellwood illinois
I have tried a lot of there products and leaves ur skin smooth and smelling good if your into vanilla definetly try it
Hope L.
Tyler, TX
Best smell ever! My husband will even use this scent. Great lotion as well. Goes on smooth and absorbs quickly
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
What other scents do you recommend
Rachelle G.
Cleveland, OH
Does this smell good? I am thinking about getting this for my mom? Does it last long and does the smell last for a while?