BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? I am thinking about getting this for my mom...1 Answers
  • What other scents do you recommend3 Answers
Christina L.
williamstown
#warmvanillasugar #bathandbodyworks I absolutely LOVE warm vanilla sugar from bath and body works. Hands down the best scent. The lotion leaves your skin so soft, and smelling of a light vanilla scent all day. The body wash is gentle on the skin and the smell is not too harsh. I am addicted to this scent and hope they never discontinue it.
Nikki S.
Blue Bell, PA
I love this product. I purchase it every year for my mother for Christmas and it’s now the smell that I associate with her. It is completely affordable, and it’s available in a body wash, lotion, spray, perfume, and a couple of other products! Will love this forever.
Faith S.
Bentonville , AR
This scent smells so yummy! I got it as a gift for Christmas and I am in love with it! It is not an over powering smell but it's not a weak smell either. I use it everyday to help my dry hands! I love Bath and Body Works
Ariana W.
I absolutely love this product! Not only does is smell good, but the sent doesn't go away! Who doesn't love the smell of vanilla? It's amazing! This was my very first scent and thing to purchase from bath and body works and it definitely made me want to go get more and try new products from them! I would recommend this 100%
maría f.
Miami
This bath and body works vanilla set is the best thing ever I swear the scent is super relaxing and super sweet plus is long lasting and feels so good in the skin is effective I love it I love bath and bodyy
Meghan F.
Norton
This smell reminds me of winter when me and my grandmother used to bake tons of sugar cookies. Vanilla has always been one of my favorite smells but, there is something about this one that makes it very long lasting and smells beautiful on the skin.
Kelsie L.
I absolutely love this product. The sent is amazing and it is long lasting. I do not use the product often just because I don't live near anywhere that sells it but I almost always buy some of it when I can.
sky g.
Ever since I was in high school this was one of my favorite scents. Now that I'm and addict and a collector, it's still my go to scent! I love the sweet smell of vanilla!
Lauren D.
I love Bath and Bodyworks their products are always amazing and smell wonderful they're warm vanilla sugar lotion is one of my all-time favorites would recommend would repurchase and will definitely be revisiting the store
Willow B.
Amherst, NY
I love love looovvveeeee this set, it smells so good! The lotions are very good and keep my skin soft, smooth and smelling great! And the spray lasts all day!
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
What other scents do you recommend
Rachelle G.
Cleveland, OH
Does this smell good? I am thinking about getting this for my mom? Does it last long and does the smell last for a while?