BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBath & Body Works
Warm Vanilla Golden Sugar Scrub 8 Oz

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Golden Sugar Scrub 8 Oz

by Bath & Body Works

The softest way to smooth skin comes in our easy-to-use, no-mess squeezable tube! Our luxurious formula naturally exfoliates with sugar crystals and softens with apricot and sweet almond oils, leaving skin sweetly scented with a delicate blend inspired...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Golden Sugar Scrub 8 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jill S.
I love bath and body works warm vanilla sugar scrub! It’s awesome in the shower or bath. The scent isn’t overpowering, subtly sweet and warm. It’s great for pre or post shave or for whenever you need a little extra exfoliating. I would have rated it 5 stars but I have trouble finding it. It is always out when I try to buy it!
Lindy C.
Mayflower
This is my favorite one to use, i love the sugar like crystals, I repetitively use it morning and night. I really have no reason to improve this, I love it!! YES, it has lovey packaging on the front of product. As I've said I repetitively use this product, so it keeps me buying it again and again!!
Shermaine S.
Killarney, MB
I'm not one to use a body scrub all the time but I do use it now and than. This has a nice light fragrance to it and leaves your body nice and soft. I just find its can be to oily but that is what a scrub does. Bath & body works always have such great products!

Looking for your answer?