Bath & Body Works® WARM HARVEST APPLE Creamy Body Scrub uploaded by Vena M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I like it1 Answers
  • Is this a seasonal scent of do they always have this in s...2 Answers
  • Warm apples, wow this sounds like it smells great almost ...1 Answers
Bath & Body Works® WARM HARVEST APPLE Creamy Body Scrub

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® WARM HARVEST APPLE Creamy Body Scrub!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Donna W.
Carrollton,VA
I use this at night when I take a shower. Im not sure if the scent goes away after a while but when I wake up the scent is all gone. I use this everywhere on my body and I love it. It also smells soooooo good. I think I'm going to buy more soon. The price is always so high just for one body scrub. They have tons of scents and I wanna try them all at one point in time. I actually have one right now that is Rose and Apple scented. I look forward to buying more or getting more in the future!!
Gia L.
Kokomo
This scrub is SOOO GOOD for taking away all the dry skin. If you struggle with super dry or dehydrated skin, this helps! Even though it has all the small goods in it, it still exfoliates very well. Only $16
Jenna S.
Birmingham, AL
I have many scents in the bath and body brand. As far as scent goes I love them but honestly they're not the first ones I grab when I'm looking to use lotion. If I'm going out and want to smell nice I'll use a drop or two but I just really don't like how the scented lotion makes my skin feel. Sometimes it's sticky and some of the scents are really strong. I still use my bath and body lotions, they're just not a favorite of mine.
Katie C.
Citrus Hts, CA
When I bought this body scrub, I really enjoyed the way it made my skin feel and the scent can be either for Summer or Fall for me since apples can go either way. The more I used it though, the more I realized I had smelled it so many times before. :/ I ended up giving it to my sister because I was appled out. She loves it though!
Kelli G.
Adrian, GA
Lately I've realized it's hard to find lotions and sprays that smell like apples and this has completely won my heart. The scent is just right and isn't a slap in the face. The lotion itself is amazing and isn't oily. Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves apples.
Ashton D.
This is such a great scrub to help your skin feel silky smooth. I always use this before shaving my legs to help get a closer shave. The smell is delightful and light. As most Bath & Body Works products, it is very affordable, especially with all of their bogo deals.
Lindzie B.
I love bath and body works products. First of all, the scent is amazing. The scrub leaves your skin feeling soft and exfoliated. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the price. Bath and Body is a little on the pricier side compared to other brands. Yet, I think it's worth the extra cost every now and then.
Melissa P.
Mason City, IA
This scrub smells like you have been out in an apple orchard all day. It leaves my skin really smooth and soft to the touch. I especially like that hours after my shower I still smell the apples on my skin. I like to use it on days when I don't want an overpowering scent on me.
Angela O.
Fort Worth, TX
The harvest apple scent of the bath and body Works scrubs is by far my favorite scent of them all, I keep it in my shower at all times. It isn't that pricey, and there is almost always a sale going on. Leaves my skin silky smooth, and not at all dry feeling or tight.
Sonia M.
Tucson, AZ
Scents are bright and refreshing ...long lasting. up lifting and great scrub feel vibrant after each use , smells great feels great
Love it i use it daily. would recommend this product to my friends. I would definitely buy this for years to come