BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Stephanie C.
Riverview, FL
I was so excited when bath and body works came out with the wall plug in of my favorite scent perfume i have one in every room its not to overwhelming its just right and you can always get good deals when you buy more than 1 i would reconmend this scent.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
I love these things! I have one in my living room and it smells up the whole house. I don't like putting them in my bedroom because I Find it smells too strong. The only negative thing is that I find that they don't last long
Sierra K.
Kent, OH
I love the smell! It can be overpowering in a small space so I like to ues it in the kitchen or livingroom. I have several wallflowers but this scent is one of my favorites
lisa H.
This is my favorite wallflower smell. I've also bought it for my car. I have a wall flower in my living room and enjoy the smell and ease of using it. I do wish the scent lasted longer. I find that it is very strong as soon as replaced but then fades fairly quickly. I will continue to buy these.
Lauren B.
I have been using bath and Bodyworks wallflowers for quite some time and I love the wide selection of sense that they have any deals that they offer. I know people have had problems but I haven't and have been using them forever - they make the house smell amazing and last for over a month
Taylor W.
Columbia
I have always used these air fresheners. They get to work instantly and can fill a room quickly with the lovely scent. I love that they are low maintenance and switching out the scents is a breeze. I think these are great for small bedrooms, and bathrooms, that could use some help!
Vanessa G.
I think Bath and Body works makes some of the best plug in air fresheners on the market. They smell great but the scent is not overwhelming. The only con is that the base the plugs in burns out rather quickly. They are a bit more expensive than other plug in air fresheners.
LeTrice F.
Warsaw, IN
This is the most wonderful waffle I have ever bought from Bath and Body Works it keeps my house smelling good and fresh without being overpowering like some of the other ones it doesn't react to anybody's allergies in my house it is the best Wallflower I've purchased
Anndria T.
This is a beautiful light fragrance. I love using this scent during the spring and summer in my home. I wake up and it reminds me of what season it is! I always get compliments on this scent. I love that it isn't a very heavy and very flowery scent.
Sirri M.
Lakeside, AZ
The wallflowers are very easy to use and come in a variety of different scents. They do smell great but the scent stays local to the wallflower so you need several in a normal sized room. They are affordable and I definitely recommend these!
Ashley S.
Has anyone else had issues with these only giving off scent for the first few days?