BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Erin J.
Mount Victory
This isn’t the exact scent that I have in my home but I have several in different rooms. I have these all over my house. The variety of plug-ins and nightlight combos are the best. The huge array of scents are phenomenal. I love switching it up from room to room and feeling like every room in my house smells wonderful. They are affordable and last forever so you aren’t constantly changing them. Highly recommend!!
Seerra p.
This refill smells very beachy in the store, but when they are plugged in it smells just like this cologne which I'm not complaining about ! Victoria's Secret Very Sexy For Him my girlfriend has this cologne and that's how I compared it. It smells exactly like this. This cologne is like $80. And the refill is $3.50. Makes the house smell good. 😂😂
lisa H.
This is my favorite wallflower smell. I've also bought it for my car. I have a wall flower in my living room and enjoy the smell and ease of using it. I do wish the scent lasted longer. I find that it is very strong as soon as replaced but then fades fairly quickly. I will continue to buy these.
Amy V.
Dillon
Let's be honest most of the wall flowers smell amazing. Some don't have quite the potency to drench a room in scent but still smell great. On sale these are a must have!
Lauren B.
I have been using bath and Bodyworks wallflowers for quite some time and I love the wide selection of sense that they have any deals that they offer. I know people have had problems but I haven't and have been using them forever - they make the house smell amazing and last for over a month
Vanessa G.
I think Bath and Body works makes some of the best plug in air fresheners on the market. They smell great but the scent is not overwhelming. The only con is that the base the plugs in burns out rather quickly. They are a bit more expensive than other plug in air fresheners.
LeTrice F.
Warsaw, IN
This is the most wonderful waffle I have ever bought from Bath and Body Works it keeps my house smelling good and fresh without being overpowering like some of the other ones it doesn't react to anybody's allergies in my house it is the best Wallflower I've purchased
Anndria T.
This is a beautiful light fragrance. I love using this scent during the spring and summer in my home. I wake up and it reminds me of what season it is! I always get compliments on this scent. I love that it isn't a very heavy and very flowery scent.
Sirri M.
Lakeside, AZ
The wallflowers are very easy to use and come in a variety of different scents. They do smell great but the scent stays local to the wallflower so you need several in a normal sized room. They are affordable and I definitely recommend these!
Krystle G.
My absolute favorite scent from BBW! Crisp apple and fresh laundry is what I think of when I smell this product.  The wallflowers do a great job of scenting the house--they just seem to empty quicker than I remember in the past.
Ashley S.
Has anyone else had issues with these only giving off scent for the first few days?