BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ashley S.
Beautiful Day is a great scent--very fresh and great all year long--but my review is mostly on Wallflower Bulbs in general. I used to love these things--they last forever and smelled great. However, within the past few years I feel like they do not work as well. I will randomly get a scent that I can smell until the day it runs out, but for the most part the scent disappears within a few days. I like Bath & Body Works scents better, but the ones that you can buy at Target (Glade, etc) put off a stronger smell for longer.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
B&BW wallflowers are a must at my house!! I use to buy glade plugins which were ok them my roommate bought me B&BW plug in and wallflowers and i was hooked from there. They are amazing as well as all their candles and home fragrances. I have one in my bedroom, bathroom, spare bath and kitchen. The scents are all great and these you can smell throughout the room, dont know what id do without my wallflowers!!! Definitely need to try them out and guarantee you'll be hooked as well!
Liz W.
Liz W.
Camarillo, CA
I love these bulbs! The price is amazing since they last a while month before they run out. The scent is wonderful to come home to and I love how it makes my home smell fresh. I will say the scent is stronger at the beginning and towards the middle/end I can't really smell it anymore, but that just may be because my nose is used to the scent. Overall it's. Great buy, and with so many events to choose from at a great price you really can't go wrong
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Savannah, GA
It smells good when you open the lid which does not open normally, you have to twist it the opposite way you would normally open something. I have tried this particular scent in my den which is kind of big but I don't smell it. the only time you really smell it is when you walk by it. a lot of them you don't even smell. at least Bath and body Works takes them back just make sure you have a receipt so you will get back the full amount.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Great scent! It smells so fresh. I love this plug ins so much because I'm a college student and they're an easy way to make my dorm smell amazing! They aren't cheap, but they aren't expensive either. They empty pretty quick which makes them expensive because you need to keep buying more but they're totally worth it
Ana V.
Ana V.
East Bernard, TX
I would give it 0 stars but unfortunately I can't! This toxic goo leaked everywhere while I was out of town and it melted plastic and worked like super glue on some lids! Seriously what is this made out of? Anyways 8$ for a scented bulb and 400$ of ruined lipsticks later = priceless concerned customer!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Dayton, OH
These things are great! They come in SOOO many different scents and they last for quite some time. I have one of these things literally everywhere because I love them so much. They make the cutest mounts as well and are constantly coming out with new ones as the seasons change
Joslyn T.
Joslyn T.
I love using the Bath and Body Works Wallflowers. They are my favorite. I cannot wait for each bulb to be over so I can put in a new wonderful scent. I like that the bulbs are glass but I feel as if the company should have some sort of recycling effort to collect used bulbs.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Mooresville, IN
The beautiful day wallflower refills smell amazing. It definitely has a girly scent though. This scent smells good in any of their products and it always smells fresh and clean. I've bought a candle in it, a body wash, and wall flower refill. I recommend trying it for sure.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Irving, TX
Hands down, one of my FAVORITE scents. I use this at home, in the car, as a lotion and soap. It's so fresh, light, and pleasant for every day usage in all seasons. If you're less into the flowery (not my cup of tea) and more into the fruity, this one's for you!
Ashley S.
Has anyone else had issues with these only giving off scent for the first few days?