Bath & Body Works Waikiki...
7 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
unfortunately this scent gave me a bad headache. it smells so good, but i dont why it gives me a headache, maybe bc it's too sweet of coconut scent? i love coconut scents and i never get headaches from fragrances but this one gave me one :(
5 / 5
I got this free with a coupon and i love it! Not overwhelming or too strong. A great summer time smell but i will wear it all year. Probably my favorite scent from bath and body works
5 / 5
I love this smell. Reminds me of summer and being at the beach. It's a soft smell so it's not overpowering at all. Now I need the shower gel and body cream. 😜
5 / 5
I love love love this spray! I’ve recommended it to all sorts of family and friends. I always get compliments when I wear it. As soon as I put it on, it sends me straight to the beach. Definitely worth the money. I’ve always loved bath and body works and this is one of my faves.
5 / 5
This is one of my favorites for the summer. I’ve had it for a few years but am now just starting to use it. It last all day, and doesn’t take much to make you smell amazing. If you love a good coconut scent for a body spray this is definitely the one for you.[product:bath-body-works-waikiki-beach-coconut-25]
5 / 5
Love this spray! It smells exactly like it says. It's long lasting. And it doesn't take much spray for it to last. It doesn't leave a weird residue either, like some body sprays will.
5 / 5
I’m really a ride or die fan for bath and body works! Whichever scent I like I buy no if ands or buts. That’s just me personally! If y’all would see my collection it’s not too much but my bf always tells me I need to finish the ones I have at home before buying more. Smells super coconuty and tropical.