BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy on Amazon
Pamela M.
Mobile, AL
Love this scent! It wears really well and doesn't go away like a lot of body sprays. It lingers nicely like a perfume. The body lotion and body wash are a great compliment to the body spray.
Kourtney S.
Broadview Hts, OH
My new favorite scent! So sad it's an old one and I got it on clearance, not sure where it could be found anymore. I got it for 75% off at their semi annual sale, which is good because honestly Bath and Body Works products aren't worth the money. Especially the fragrances because they don't last that long. 3 stars for the scent and the price! I wish the formula lasted longer.
Hope H.
Midlothian, VA
I recently purchased B&BW Violet Lily SKY Fine Mist and I absolutely love it! I was a little leery of the violet notes in it but since it's such a soft beautiful fragrance I hardly notice the violet. This definitely the best summer fragrance by B&BW in a long time.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
It's a nice fragrance mist from bath and body.... But it smells like hair spray. My parents use it to fresh in the air the restroom nowadays because of how strong it is. But it also makes good mosquito repellent on summer days too. So I suppose we made use of it for the amount it costed. Glad we only got it as a gift.
Jalexia W.
Augusta, GA
This was my first set of bath and body works it will always be one of my favs.It comes out during the summer.The bottle is very pretty.I bought it at the mall in the bath and body works store.It was the first time I had been in there.The store was so cute and it smelt nice.I would recommend this .
Bailey H.
Winchester, VA
Of all the scents bath and body works has ever had, this is my absolute favorite by far! I love how light and subtle the smell is but it is very refreshing and clean! Its an appropriate scent for any occasion or any season, I wear it all the time! I prefer it as a spray over a lotion
Melody R.
I really like this product! It has a nice, clean, fresh scent. It does last a long time, I've had mine for 2 years and it's on it's last sprays. 😭 I also recommend shopping for this perfume, or any other perfume/product at bath&body works, when they have sales. You will save Tons of money ! 🤗
Valeria Z.
Lockhart, TX
I love this fragrance it's not too strong which in my case I love because perfumes give me headaches fast I loved the customer service at bath and body works they were all so nice and I will definitely be going back
Denise W.
I am a fragrance hog I love bath and body works and their violet lily sky is a fav it's lite and Floral I love it and wear it often it makes me think of summer and puts a smile on my face .
Chelsea R.
Land O Lakes, FL
Very light smell and smooth finish. I love the silky feeling of my skin after. I layer it with the body wash and spray. It leaves me smelling fresh and clean all day.