BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my husband and I’s favorite brand of candles. Whenever Bath and Body Works has a sale on them we always stock up. They have a huge selection of scents, some of them have the cutest lids and jars. The scents are strong and they have a long burn time. They also make awesome gifts!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I bought this at Bath & Body Works at full price but it was worth it because I love the scent of vanilla and it's a good vanilla bean laid-back sent and a love this Kindle and a lot of the candles at Bath & Body Works by this company. I recommend it and I bought it with my own money for my pleasure and these are my opinions and my mine only.
Mary S.
Farmington
This candle smells amazing I think it’s really festive but yet very subtle and just very relaxing and I don’t think this was disappointing at all. I think I will buy it again. I think it was very fordable to and I recommend it to everyone that wants to have a sweet scent in there home!
gema r.
I love this time of year the Christmas scent candles are my favorites! This candle in particular is my favorite it leaves the vanilla smell long after you turn off the candle. They are a bit costly but worth it Bath & Body Works® Vanilla Snowflake 3 Wick Candle
Hannah H.
I don't have this candle in the 3-wick, but this scent is absolutely amazing. I usually have the candle lit for an hour or so at a time, but the room smells of it for the rest of the day. Definitely one of my favorite winter scents from Bath and Body Works.
Monica B.
If you have never gotten candles from bath and body works you are missing out!! They're always having good deals they're so potent it has your whole house smelling so good! I would recommend to anyone!!! Be sure to receive there coupons
Miranda H.
Coxsackie, NY
I love love love!! Bath and body works candles! I swear they're the best on the market. They're very pricey, but there is regular sales on them. I got three recently for $29, (regularly $24.50 each!!) they smell amazing and make the whole room smell good very quick. They burn long and are very high quality.
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
Smells great! Sweet but not too sugary vanilla scented. It's also not too strong for people who get headaches easily. It's a perfect smell for winter but I wish it was available all year long! Definitely recommend!
Deseray B.
Norcross
Absolutely love this scent. The smell fills the air with vanilla, iced fir, mint and coconut flakes. Smells delicious. Word of advice is to make sure you cut down the wicks otherwise the candles color will start to change as you burn it.
Merly T.
How is this product ? I want to try it
Krystle T.
Fort Mcmurray , AB
How is the scent throw on this candle?
Jessica S.
This looks like it smells great. Anybody smelled it?
leidy s.
Round Rock, TX
Is thos still available
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
How does this one smell? Is it a good winter scent