BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my husband and I’s favorite brand of candles. Whenever Bath and Body Works has a sale on them we always stock up. They have a huge selection of scents, some of them have the cutest lids and jars. The scents are strong and they have a long burn time. They also make awesome gifts!
Kalyn S.
Hampton, VA
My all time favorite scent for the winter. I love the traditional ones, as well, such as Marshmallow Fireside, Flannel, and Winter...but there's just something about this scent that makes me so happy. The scent is very sweet and sugary, and do I even have to mention that the candle smells up the entire house?! I love it. I just wish they made more packaging variety for this specific scent because it seems like they only make one particular style for Vanilla Snowflake each year, whereas Marshmallow Fireside has multiple different styles you could choose from.
gema r.
I love this time of year the Christmas scent candles are my favorites! This candle in particular is my favorite it leaves the vanilla smell long after you turn off the candle. They are a bit costly but worth it Bath & Body Works® Vanilla Snowflake 3 Wick Candle
Rachel S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my all time favorite candle from bath and body works!! It has a scent that is not too overpowering if you love vanilla and it lasts in the room for a while even after you are done burning it.
Monica B.
If you have never gotten candles from bath and body works you are missing out!! They're always having good deals they're so potent it has your whole house smelling so good! I would recommend to anyone!!! Be sure to receive there coupons
Hannah H.
I don't have this candle in the 3-wick, but this scent is absolutely amazing. I usually have the candle lit for an hour or so at a time, but the room smells of it for the rest of the day. Definitely one of my favorite winter scents from Bath and Body Works.
Miranda H.
Coxsackie, NY
I love love love!! Bath and body works candles! I swear they're the best on the market. They're very pricey, but there is regular sales on them. I got three recently for $29, (regularly $24.50 each!!) they smell amazing and make the whole room smell good very quick. They burn long and are very high quality.
Madi K.
Dallas, TX
Smells great! Sweet but not too sugary vanilla scented. It's also not too strong for people who get headaches easily. It's a perfect smell for winter but I wish it was available all year long! Definitely recommend!
Deseray B.
Norcross
Absolutely love this scent. The smell fills the air with vanilla, iced fir, mint and coconut flakes. Smells delicious. Word of advice is to make sure you cut down the wicks otherwise the candles color will start to change as you burn it.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I loved this sent in the candle but I didn't fill my house with the same sent. So while I liked it I probably won't be repurchasing this particular sent but I will still buy bath and body works candles
Merly T.
How is this product ? I want to try it
leidy s.
Round Rock, TX
Is thos still available
Jennifer B.
Mesa, AZ
I want to try this candle but it is too expensive to purchase if I don't like it. Does it smell the same way lit as it does in the jar? Strong scent or do I have to be close to smell it? I want something that puts off a lot of scent.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
How does this one smell? Is it a good winter scent
Jessica S.
This looks like it smells great. Anybody smelled it?