Bath & Body Works® Vanilla Signature Apricot Body Lotion uploaded by Paula L.Bath & Body Works® Vanilla Signature Apricot Body Lotion uploaded by Sophia R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Apricot Vanilla Signature Vanillas Body Lotion 8 fl oz (236 ml).

A mouthwatering blend of juicy apricot and cool vanilla filled with flirtatious summer fun.

Our Signature Vanillas Body Lotion, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer.

Smooth over body to quench parched skin and lightly fragrance with a mouthwatering blend of juicy apricot and cool vanilla.

Top Notes: Juicy California Apricot, Meyer Lemon, Dewy Strawberry leaves Middle Notes: Watery Cyclamen, Creamy Peach, Sugared Honeysuckle Base Notes: Airy Marshmallow, Tahitian Vanilla, Sugared Musk, Soft Woods

• I was searching high and low for a good coconut scented l...1 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Vanilla Signature Apricot Body Lotion
  • "In love with this scent. It smells so amazing. I love how this feels on my skin. It's lightweight and smooth and is very moisturizing. Bath and body is me favorite lotion and this is one of my favorite scents. Very good!!! " in 4 reviews
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN
I love this product! It smells so good and moisturizes my skin well. Nothing like buying a lotion, that not only smells wonderful but also keeps skin feeling smooth and soft! I give this product two thumbs up!
amanda b.
Wheelersburg, OH
LOVE bath and body works signature lotions, being in the health care field I wash my hands a lot throughout the day, so I keep a bottle at work with me to help keep my hands smooth and with out cracks. Very good price and a lot of the time they have sales or coupons you can use to make it even more affordable. Majority of the time you can never go wrong with the scents!!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
I like this scent, but don't see it very often. Bath and body works lotions are awesome for the scent, because they have tons of them & they often have sales to get them cheap, but they're not super moisturizing so if you have dry skin you'll need to use another lotion for more moisture.. But these are great for the scent!
Jada D.
This smells amazing! Bath and body works is on the more expensive side but they always have deals going on and this is totally worth it. My cousin left hers over my house and she let me have it. This is now my number one lotion. It isn't too thick or too watery. I hope you guys try it.
Destiny B.
Columbia, SC
This lotion smells soooooo good and it makes my skin so soft! I absolutely love it. I use it before going to anywhere species so that I have an amazing scent. It's not irritating to my skin at all and while it's somewhat on the pricey side bath and body works always has great deals.
Tonia K.
Flandreau, SD
Love all Bath & Body works products but the Apricot Vanilla is one of my all time favorite sents. When I want a little scent it is my go to lotion. I use it at least 3 days a week. I get many compliments on it as well. I have also purchased it as gifts and everyone has been pleased !
Chelly
I'm not the biggest fan of this particular smell. Although it smells okay from the bottle once I apply the lotion on and I wear it for a little while it doesn't agree with my particular body chemistry so the smell isn't all that great after a while. To be honest it smells like cheap perfume, I wouldn't purchase this particular scent again but maybe it just depends on the person.
Illana C.
Greenback, TN
This is one of my favorite bath and body works lotions. The combination of apricot and vanilla makes for a wonderful smell! It leaves the skin feeling really soft after you get out of the shower. It's a perfect lotion to use!
Caity B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my absolute favorite body lotion. I use it daily and am in love with the scent. It does not leave your skin sticky like some lotions. And unlike some of Bath & Body Works' lotions, it does NOT have that shimmery effect. Just a simple and great smelling lotion!
Beth S.
MOUNT JULIET, TN
Oh how I LOVE this scent! Apricot Vanilla smells AMAZING! It's not too strong and makes me feel like summer. It makes my skin feel soft and supple and not greasy like other lotions. Bath and Body Works in Providence is fantastic! You should go now and get yours!
jeanette J.
Chicago
I was searching high and low for a good coconut scented lotion that actually is a lotion. Would this be a good one or should I keep on keepin' on looking?