Bath & Body Works® VANILLA Pumpkin Marshmallow 3 Wick Scented Candle

What’s you fall essentials/favorite item makeup, skincare, drinks, etc? I’m obsessed with the Bath & Body Works® VANILLA Pumpkin Marshmallow 3 Wick Scented Candle
Is this more pumpkin or vanilla scented?
What’s your favorite fall candles/ wax melt? Mines [product:bath-body-works-vanilla-pumpkin-marshmallow-candle-145-oz-3-wick-2014-limited-edition-pumpkin-cafe]
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® VANILLA Pumpkin Marshmallow 3 Wick Scented Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Wichita, KS
Bath & Body Works® VANILLA Pumpkin Marshmallow 3 Wick Scented Candle uploaded by Rana S.
I recently purchased this candle for the fall and the scent is so yummy and warm. It's definitely a fall essential. Pros: great fall scent, good value, good packaging, the scent fills the room and lasts for hours, the mix of vanilla, marshmallow, and pumpkin is just perfection.Cons: it's pricey (but you can always catch some for decent price during B&B sales and at the annual candle sale as well)
Muscadine, AL
I am convinced this candle is made and crafted by Angel's. Lol. I hate to be that basic girl, but I love pumpkin spice in the fall, and this scent is everything. Anytime I'm burning this candle, I always get asked about it. Everyone, even people that dont like pumpkin spice love this
I love this candle! It had three of my favorite scents wrapped in one. What more could you ask for? B&B candles are a little pricey but you can always catch a sale! The candles last for a while too, so that makes up for the price a little. I would definitely reccomend this candle!
Cincinnati , OH
Amazing amazing smell!! I love this scent so much! Even have the lotion!!! Right now it's very inexpensive bc they are having 50% off!!! Burns so slow and scents up a nice large room! A must have candle for fall..or anytime really!!
boise, ID
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I LOVEEEE THE THREE WICK CANDLE! This scent is strong so it covers other oders, but doesn’t over do it. The packaging is nice and high quality. This is absolutely perfect to put me in the fall spirit!!!
Cedarburg, WI
If you’re a pumpkin fanatic, you need this candle. It is fall goals! It smells so nice and it truly lasts forever. I always get compliments when I burn this candle. I love B&BW candles & scents!
milton, WV
Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles are my favorite candle! This scent is perfect for fall and the upcoming holiday season. It makes my house smell so cozy! I usually watch for them to go on sale and picked this one up for just $12. Can't beat that for a candle that smells this good and burns for several hours.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my husband and I’s favorite brand of candles. Whenever Bath and Body Works has a sale on them we always stock up. They have a huge selection of scents, some of them have the cutest lids and jars. The scents are strong and they have a long burn time. They also make awesome gifts!
College Sta, TX
Normally I am not a vanilla person at all, it's my mother's signature scent, so not something I want my room smelling like. HOWEVER, I don't know what it is about this candle, the sweetness mixed in with the woodsy undertones, but not only did I go in to repurchase this candle once, or even twice, it became my go-to fall scent, which says something g because I have been in love with the Flannel candle since I was 13. I am counting down the days till this candle comes back to stores since I've burned through my back stock.
Carmel, IN
My favorite fall candle! I don’t typically like sweet smelling candles but this one is absolutely perfect. Bath and body works candles always put off the best scent, the only downfall is that they don’t usually last me very long.