Skin CareBody CareBath & Body Works
Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream

Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

A wintry sweet treat of fresh vanilla bean, sugar cookies, warm caramel, whipped cream & snow-kissed musk in our 24-hour moisturizing cream

Thoughts on [product:bath-body-works-vanilla-bean-noel-ultra-shea-body-cream-8-ounce] and Bath & Body Works® Vanilla Bean Noel Fine Fragrance Mist?
[product:bath-body-works-holiday-traditions-vanilla-bean-noel-triple-moisture-body-cream] Hey Guys! I have a question about this body cream. Does it last for more than 5 minutes after you shower? Or is it just me ?
Does anyone else not like any of the winter themed scents? To me they're either way to strong (vanilla bean noel) or The scent isn't there so I don't know what its supposed to smell like (twisted peppermint)
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream!
Blair P.
Greeneville, TN
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Blair P.
You would think I was white girl pumpkin spice 🤣 crazy over these body creams. Lol 😆🤣😂 so far these creams are the only long lasting lotions that keep moisture in my skin and keep it smooth all the time and that's a pro. I try to keep stocked up. The body creams are better for me because the lotions seem to be more oily. I love how bath 🛁 and body works always has new scents but I hate how they discontinue them so fast BUT they make great 👍 gifts.
Stephani A.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Stephani A.
I used to love this collection by Bath and Body works but lately they are shy on using the vanilla fragrance with anything Vanilla especially this line. To me it smells more like cookies than the scent of vanilla. Which to me is upsetting because i dont want to smell like a cookie i want to smell like a nice, warm vanilla musk.
Precious H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Precious H.
This is one of me and my husband favorite scents to wear, whether it’s the lotion or Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Fine Fragrance Mist, 8.0 Fl Oz . Every holiday season time I buy this scent because it’s so good ! I think I’ve bought at least 10 bottles of this scent over the years, and 6 sprays. I stock up on these in December!
Kennedy T.
us
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Kennedy T.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This body cream is amazing! It not only smells wonderful it also leaves your skin feeling nourished and moisturized for hours.
kyla N.
Mission Viejo, CA
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by kyla N.
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by kyla N.
once i got this it smelled nice at first and after using it for awhile it started to smell bit off. i love thé green color but the scent is off and i don’t like that. hoping to find better lotions then this. and the cream is a yellowish color. although it does go smoothly on you!
Christina H.
Los Angeles, CA
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Christina H.
Oh how I Love my Vanilla Bean Noel from Bath and Body Works. I swear every year I stock up on these 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream, I usually stock up in them after Christmas because they have a sale so I can get a few that will last me the year. I still have one bottle that is still closed but that won't stop me from buying a lot more. I believe this is one of the best vanilla scent I have ever smelled it's not to strong as some can be but you can definitely tell it's a vanilla scent. To me it's just a classic vanilla that you can wear all year around. I used these body creams for just about every part of my body but I do tend to use them more on my hands they don't keep my hands sticky or greasy but I don't go crazy with them either for me a little goes a long way I just love how it makes my hands feel so soft.
Tiffany J.
Rockwell, NC
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Tiffany J.
I love this holiday Christmas ultra shea body cream!! It smells so good and makes your skin SO MOISTURIZED!! Its by far one of my absolute favorites of Bath and Body works Christmas collection!! This product was well worth the price of $13.50.
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Jackie K.
Another scent that I absolutely love. I especially like the body wash as it’s a nice, refreshing and yummy vanilla scent. If you like vanilla you definitely can’t go wrong with this body wash
Tracy D.
Coral Springs, FL
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Tracy D.
This is such a great scent I like to treat myself around the holidays and go to bath and body works and get myself some nice Christmas Eve smelling body creams and the vanilla bean Noel is so great. I usually buy a few because it's not available all year long. But I use it when I get out of the shower on my hands and body. Love it!! Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream
Christian B.
Gary, In
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Christian B.
I am a fanatic for bath and body works lotions. I purchased this one online because they were out of stock in the stores during the time. It's a smooth lotion and rubs into the skin very well. Its mainly a cream that I use during the cold winter months because it's not really a year round scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karissa R.
Scarborough , ON
il y a 2 ans
Elizabeth H. il y a 3 mois
My daughter purchased this last year and it has the same wonderful scent as the body cream. Both are products I would highly recommend to others as it’s my go to body cream. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smells delicious.
Mariah P.
Porter, TX
il y a 2 ans
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream Hey Guys! I have a question about this body cream. Does it last for more than 5 minutes after you shower? Or is it just me ?
Sherry M. il y a 2 ans
It lasts quite a while for me.  It’s my favorite!