Bath & Body Works® Vanilla Bean Noel Shimmer Swirl Lotion uploaded by Michelle B.Bath & Body Works® Vanilla Bean Noel Shimmer Swirl Lotion uploaded by Migdalia S.Bath & Body Works® Vanilla Bean Noel Shimmer Swirl Lotion uploaded by Michelle H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
FAVORITE SCENT! bath and body works only sells this product during the winter/ christmas season and it is amazing! The smell is great and the shimmer is light! I have been buying this product for about 5 years now and I probably won't ever stop!
Michelle H.
Richland, WA
I love the whole vanilla bean Noel collection! It only comes out at Christmas time so I stick up for the year! The lotion smells amazing and keeps my skin so soft! People always tell me I smell like cotton candy when I wear it! I also like the body sprays too for a light fragrance! And feel very cool and refreshing
Kylie P.
Huntington, WV
One of my favorite bath and body scents ever! It's has a great holiday smell and will really get anyone into the holiday spirit! The shimmer part of the lotion will really give you a glow and the smell will last all day! I would definitely continue to buy this product and recommend it anyone!
Jen D.
Amazing!! I absolutely love the smell of a true vanilla and no so much the overbearing sweet candy/cupcake vanilla and this lotion had just that. A great thick creamy lotion with just the right amount of scent to not be to much. This was the only lotion I used during my first trimester of pregnancy. So ever time I smell it, it brings back great memories
Sophia A.
I would recommend this product to those who want an extra kick to their lotion because of the shimmer included. I don't use it often. It smells like vanilla pudding and the scent is strong so it's perfect for those who really love a vanilla bean scent.
cheri r.
Warren, OH
This is one of the only semi foody scents I like. I always get both the lotion and body wash to layer this. I know it is usually just for the holidays but I tend to use it more through out the year. Leaves you soft and silky and smelling yummy.
Hailee H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm honestly not a huge fan of the shimmer. It doesn't look too good on my skin. However the scent is heavenly and it does last a surprisingly long time! If you're going to get a Bonilla bean Noel from bath and body works, I'd suggest the normal lotion or body wash!
Savannah G.
My absolute favorite lotion scent! I so wish I could buy it year round! Around Christmas time, I stock up on it to last me until I can buy it again. I can always count on smelling good all day long with this lotion!
Shelbi K.
I love this product!! It smells amazing and makes my skin feel great! It just reminds me so much of Christmas. It is very very gentle. Very Very soft. The price is pretty good considering that it lasts a long time. I would definitely buy it again!!
Brinique w.
Orlando, FL
Smells amazing feel amazing ur body will be smooth and smell fresh for a better effect use after shower. I use this product everyday. Pro: have u smelling amazing Cons: don't use to much of it. I would diffently recommend to every girl and guy