Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Gentle Gel Hand Soap

by Bath & Body Works

A wintry sweet treat of fresh vanilla bean, warm caramel & sugar cookies in our gel hand soap

Is there anywhere else that sells this all year round? Or at least somewhere that sells it after the holiday season is over?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Gentle Gel Hand Soap!
Shronda M.
Appomattox, VA
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Gentle Gel Hand Soap uploaded by Shronda M.
This is my FAVORITE fragrance from bath and body works!! The smell is utterly amazing, I could just eat it!!! I love that my hands aren’t super dry after washing them, because of the essential oils. I’d buy this over and over again.
Krysteena R.
Waterbury, CT
Since my favorite bath and body works scent is no longer available (merry berry christmas) this have become my new #1!
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Gentle Gel Hand Soap uploaded by Cheryl H.
The pump continually gets clogged after only a days use! I spend more time trying to unclog it than actually washing with it!
jackie D.
Fort Worth, TX
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Gentle Gel Hand Soap uploaded by jackie D.
Not only does this soap smell amazing and leaves my skin feeling refreshed, but I also love that it foams! One bottle of this stuff will last with me AND my roommates for several months at a time! I order these in bulk!
Monique N.
San Leandro, CA
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Gentle Gel Hand Soap uploaded by Monique N.
Very disappointed with this. I can barely smell any fragrance. I have the foam kind so it does lather well but it doesn’t leave a noticeable scent on my hands. I read good reviews about the smell of this, maybe I got a bad batch. I expected more from bath and body works, especially for the price. I wouldn’t recommend.
Kelsey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Awesome vanilla scent! My family only buys bag and body works hand soaps because they smell amazing and keep our hands feeling clean and soft! The staying power of the scents in these soaps is unbeatable! They always have great scents and we stock up when they’re $3 or $2.95!
monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
This gel hand soap has Shea extract so not only clean your hand but also leave it soft and very smooth. I buy it every 2 months . I recommend this hand soap, I don’t use any other brand.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,056 reviews
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Gentle Gel Hand Soap
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,056 reviews
Briana J.
1,139 reviews
The bath and body works holiday scents are amazing. I got a gift set during the semi annual sale of vanilla bean Noel and it smells so delicious!!