BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap with Shea Extract delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Fragrance

A sweet-as-sugar blend of fresh vanilla bean, warm caramel and sugar cookies

• This is one of the greatest scents ever! Is there anythin...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if u can order this online now2 Answers
Bath & Body Works® VANILLA BEAN NOEL Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® VANILLA BEAN NOEL Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
Well we all know bath and body work smells amazing. But I like most about there soap is my hands actually feel clean when I wash them but they also leave them smelling amazing. And plus who don't like hands that smell amazing.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Bath & Body Works Foaming Hand soaps are my absolute favorite, especially vanilla bean Noel! The only problem with vanilla bean Noel is that it sells out so quickly! The price is great as long as you get one of their deals! Vanilla bean Noel is not the only Foaming Hand Soap that I use, I get Halloween ones, fall ones and everyday once, I highly recommend using these hand soaps!
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
This is a classic Bath and Body works scent. Although it’s only around during the holidays, I love to use it all year around. It’s sweet and feminine and smells like true vanilla. A little of this goes a long way! It leaves my hands feeling hydrated, clean, and smooth. Definitely one of my favorites.
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
I love bath and body hand soaps! I got so many holiday scents when they were on sale for $2.50!! The scents I'm currently using are toasted vanilla chai in the bathroom and twisted peppermint in the kitchen!
Andrea S.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I really like these foaming hand soaps for my family instead of using regular Dawn Detergent soap. The smell is okay but not my favorite. Around the holidays you get a great price on them from Bath & Body Works.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
I always stock up on bath and body works hand soaps. This one is such a beautiful vanilla scent that could be used all year long. I love it. It's so sweet but not sickly sweet. I'd recommend to give it a try!
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR
Bath and Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soaps are all I purchase for our home! The Foaming Soaps are my favorite because they seem extra bubbly to really get a good lather on your hands. My hubby is even addicted to them! I love being able to match my soaps scents to the seasons and have a wonderful refreshing smell when we lather up our hands! The bottles also look very nice as is sitting on your counters or you can purchase cute sleeves to slip them in. One of our year long scents we keep in the house is Eucalyptus Mint!
Brian S.
San Diego, CA
This foaming soap almost had me foaming at the mouth!
It smells delicious and I love their foaming hand soap line. The dispenser uses every last ounce of the soap. No more adding water to get that last little bit. Absolutely no waste and feels great on your skin. Doesn't dry you out. Definitely give it a try!
Sarah S.
Love the foaming hand soaps from Bath and Body Works! These lather up so nicely and really make your hands feel clean after you've washed them. And to make it even better the fragrances they use are amazing and they have something for everyone in the store. Vanilla Bean Noel is a great smell and is part of their recurring Christmas collection. I always pick one up around the holidays for my bathroom sink!
Stayc S.
I first smelled this as a lotion - I was sitting in class and my instructor had just put some on her hands. I had to have it! So I purchased it in the foaming hand soap as well as a lotion. It smells SO yummy! It's affordable and my friends always recognize the smell and compliment it!
Brooke J.
provo, UT
This is one of the greatest scents ever! Is there anything even close to it when it's not Christmas time?
Brandee S.
Tampa, FL
Does anyone know if u can order this online now