BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Vanilla Bean Noel This powerful germ-killing hand soap is enriched with an exclusive moisturizing blend to help hydrate and soften skin as powerful ingredients leave dirty hands clean and lightly scented with a blend of fresh vanilla bean, warm caramel and rich comforting cream. * An exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts helps to nourish and soften skin * Exfoliating microspheres and cleansing bamboo extract leave hands deeply cleansed and feeling smooth and soft 8 oz

Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Vanilla Bean Noel
8 oz

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® Vanilla Bean Noel Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
I love the holiday scents! This particular smell is so good. I personally love anything with vanilla and this smells sweet without being too overpowering. The formula of the deep cleansing soaps are amazing. They leave my hands clean, moisturized and smelling amazing!
Madison E.
I've never met anyone who doesn't absolutely love Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean scent! This soap is sure not to disappoint. Be sure to check out Bath & Body Works coupons prior to shopping there and you'll find that you definitely get your money's worth. Love this place!
Lenore R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
The smell of this vanilla bean Noel is perfect. I usually don't like vanilla as it can be overpowering but I got this scent as a Christmas gift and I really love it!
Nina M.
I love the vanilla bean noel hand foam, I wish they sold it year round because I can't find any vanilla scents that smell as good. The foam hand soap lasts longer than regular liquid hand soap and the smell stays on my hands for a long time.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
I think this is my favorite scent so far. I should buy a thousand bottles so I never run out. It's really sweet and vanilla smelling and I love it. I trust this brand to get my hands clean and keep me smelling great. I'm obsessed. Plus they're always having sales and coupons so it's very likely that you could get it cheaper than the original retail price.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite scent, Bath and Body Works carries. This soap always leaves my hand clean and smelling great. My only downfall about this scent is, it isn't available all year around,
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
This is easily my favorite Christmas smell by far. I have the spray, the lotion, and my mom uses this soap around the holidays. It just smells like Christmas and I absolutely love it. It helps that bath and body works has great deals and prices around the holidays!
Melissa C.
Finley, ND
Love this soap! Bath and Body Works is my one and only stop for Holiday soaps. The scent is perfectly vanilla without being overpowering and leaves hands soft and clean without over drying.
Michele F.
Is there anywhere else that sells this all year round? Or at least somewhere that sells it after the holiday season is over?

Amazon