BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Instantly freshen your home with two quick bursts of fragrance and fill every room with its very own Eau de Parfum! Exclusively developed by our team of home fragrance experts for long-lasting scent.

Fragrance

Vanilla Bean, Marshmallow Fluff, Vanilla Cake

Autumn T.
This is my favorite scented spray that they carry! I can usually only find it during the holidays or online where I am located but I normally only use this one during the holidays anyways. This smells absolutely amazing and makes the room smell so homey and fresh and clean. It really makes you feel like you are baking cookies and it’s Christmas. It works super well, I never spray very much at a time which is super nice because these last forever!
Alyssa N.
I love everything from bath and body works! I’m obsessed with things that smell good lol. Vanilla bean Noel is my scent, I stock up every year with all products in this scent! I’ve been doing it since I was about 15, and I’ll probably continue to do so unless they stop selling it!
Shelley P.
Plymouth, MI
My go to scent is always vanilla.  Bath and Body works make great scents.  I usually only buy when I feel like splurging.  Not a necessity, but nice for gifts or around holidays.  They are affordable as they often run sales a few times a year.  Great buy.
Josa J.
Bath & Body Vanilla Bean Noel is the best room spray. This is my favorite it smell the room up and it last for hours. It is affordable I do not have any complaints about this product. I do recommend all to give this sent a try. I will always purchase this scent. Love!
Brielle 👸.
Kent, OH
This is my absolute favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. It is such a pleasant smell for the fall/winter season but I use it Year round . Because it is concentrated one tap will be just enough for the space. Because you don’t have to use much it’s lasts a very long time !! just a bit pricey compared to any other aerosol spray but it is totally worth it
Kayla F.
Love all bath and body works items! This is a great quality item that actually works! I love the smell of the vanilla bean and buy if often. Highly recommend trying it for amazing results!
Morgan E.
Georgetown
I absolutely love bath and body works. I spend so much money there. Everything the have is amazing and smells great a very long lasting sent I have used almost everything from them.
Whitney G.
Baltimore
This is one of my absolute favorite Bath & Body Works scents! I buy it every Christmas. The room spray works really well. It’s not too strong and you don’t need to use a lot of it.
Liberty S.
Saginaw, MI
The vanilla bean Noel bathroom spray is one of my favorites to keep in the bathroom during Christiana’s time! The spray is strong so you don’t need too many sprays and the vanilla smells just like a cookie!
Merri W.
Salisbury
I highly recommend the bath and Bodyworks vanilla Bean Noel concentrated room spray. It has a wonderful rich smell, and it lasts a long time. It’s wonderfully fragrant makes you think of sugar cookies baking in the oven. Bath and Bodyworks makes wonderful concentrated room sprays. This just happens to be my favorite

Amazon