BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion
  • "Love this product!!! Very nourishing for your skin. Smells so good! Love the scent so much I stock up on it at Christmas time and use it all year round" in 18 reviews
  • "This my favorite lotion scent to get. It smells exactly like Christmas to me. I put it on when I get out of the shower and it smells good for the rest of the day. I buy at least three bottles when they bring it in for the holidays! " in 5 reviews
Daniella S.
Plumas Lake, CA
This lotion smells amazing! I get compliments on it almost every single day. I stock up every Christmas so that I can have it all year.
Brittany W.
Cullman
Review for: Vanilla bean noel more...
This product is worth the wait for the season and leaves your soft and feeling great and a amazing fragrance
Gabby F.
Ponsford, MN
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works. The only downside is that the body lotion makes my skin feel a little bit sticky. But I love it and I’m going to keep buying it.
Abigail G.
This is probably the best lotion ever it's a great gifts for your friend and or family and is soft and creamy and not too oily.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Review for: Vanilla bean noel more...
Normally don't like vanilla scents but I love this one. It's long lasting on my skin. Has a nice blend of vanilla and caramel smell to it. My favorite vanilla scent of all time. Bath & Body Works should not discontinue this scent ever. I have bought this a few times before and will keep repurchasing.
Chacha B.
Review for: Vanilla bean noel more...
I have a gift crush on these two products 😍The vanilla bean noel lotion and body mist. Both of them smell soooo good. I highly recommend these for the winter season. The lotion feels very creamy and smooth. Moreover, it has sparkles on the surface of the lotion which is a plus. Likewise, the body mist has a pleasant smell and last all day. You can purchase these two products at Bath and Body Works.
Megan M.
This is the best scent ever. Smells so delicious and way better ban any other vanilla scents they have ever had.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Review for: Vanilla bean noel more...
This is amazing! I love wearing it during the winter months because it has such a deep aroma: vanilla, caramel, cookies, whipped cream...ahhhh, it’s a real delight! This lotion hydrated my dry skin, soaking in fast, leaving it ultra soft and smelling amazing all day! Perfect to layer with the body wash and spray. I love the price of it and usually you can buy 3 & get 2 free, do you save around $25!! That’s a steal! I highly recommend this to vanilla lovers craving a sweet, deep gorgeous aroma that last all day.
Mandy E.
Review for: Vanilla bean noel more...
I love bath and body works. The vanilla Noel beam lingers for a while. Smells amazing. I use it all though out the winter seasons. It’s a little pricey but it lasts for a while. I highly recommend this product.
keirstin b.
norfolk
My all time favorite. I stock up on this to last me all year every Christmas. The smells to die for and it’s such a beautiful smell.
Paige S.
Where should you apply this