BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion - 8oz each. see more...

Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion
  • "Love this product!!! Very nourishing for your skin. Smells so good! Love the scent so much I stock up on it at Christmas time and use it all year round" in 18 reviews
  • "This my favorite lotion scent to get. It smells exactly like Christmas to me. I put it on when I get out of the shower and it smells good for the rest of the day. I buy at least three bottles when they bring it in for the holidays! " in 5 reviews
Arelys V.
Smells amazing! Not just for holiday season but year round. Typically not a fan of all of bath and body works scents but this one is hands down one of the best scents they have made. Highly recommend the body splash and lotion !
Chanel J.
Love the fragrance of this lotion. I buy this for one of my coworkers every year because it works so well with her body chemistry. Like I said its fragrant, without being too overpowering.
Lilly S.
This is my all time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works! I love all the products in the Noel scent and I own them all! If you love a super moisturizing lotion with a vanilla scent, this is the one for you!!
Kathleen M.
Billerica, MA
One of my favorite scents, I buy it every year. The scent is amazing and last on the skin for a few hours. The lotion itself it okay nothing special I only buy it when it is on sale.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Every year near Christmas time I repurchase this product because it smells so good! And the packaging is adorable. They usually have a deal on this collection too. I recommend anything from this collection.
Megan L.
Louisville, KY
This is a cult classic I feel, and of course bath and body works has amazing everything. I think where my problem started was with its super sweet and over whelming aroma.
Lee Ann  H.
Ludington , MI
This is the perfect Vanilla! I am a huge fan of vanilla smells and over time I have acquired a ton of fake or too overpowering vanilla scents. This is a nice light vanilla and a seasonal favorite!
olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
This is my favorite scent of product in this store . It smells so delicious. I want to eat it. The lotion is pretty moisturizing. It doesn't live any oily resede. I would recommend it to anybody who loves sweet smells.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
My favorite lotion EVER! THE WHOLE COLLECTION! I stock up on it every year.
I went to the doctor the other day and he even complimented me on how good it smelled lol
Sarah S.
Crofton, MD
What a wonderful scent created by Bath and Body works! I stock up each winter because this scent gets me complimented by people left and right whenever I'm wearing it. Love to use this before bed as it leaves me feeling fresh and smelling sweet as I drift off.
Paige S.
Where should you apply this